House decoration is to have a beautiful, convenient and comfortable living environment. Many consumers do not know how to choose the color of the curtains. In fact, it is not so difficult to choose the color of the curtains. How to choose the color of the curtains to be harmonious and beautiful? Let’s take a look together.
1. Choose curtain color according to style
1. Mediterranean style, American country, Korean pastoral, what color is the curtain for the living room?
Let the feelings be reflected? A touch of sky blue, brown and white are good choices, and the material selection is lighter and can swing with the wind to create a dynamic effect.
2. Modern style, Nordic style, minimalist style, what color is the curtain in the living room? What about attracting attention? If the color is too bright and cannot be integrated with the style, it can be ignored if it is too simple and elegant; so the trick is to find out the color integration point of the living room. Nordic, modern and minimalist styles have the same thing in simplicity, so what color is the best color for the living room curtains? Black, white and gray or low-key dark blue and deep purple are good choices.
3. European style, French style, British style, what color is the living room curtain?
What is the best color for the curtains to highlight their elegance and comfort? Gold, silver and white are interlaced so that the curtains in the living room can attract attention and blend into the environment.
4. What color is the curtain in the living room of Southeast Asia, Japan, and China?
The furniture in Southeast Asia is rich in color but most of the colors are dark brown; the elegant Japanese style makes the color of the curtains in the living room a difficult choice, but most people will choose the beige color that is similar to the floor; and the choice of Chinese style curtains Most are also dominated by dark colors.
Second, choose the color of the curtains according to the color of the ground
1. The color of the curtains in the living room should be close to the ground. Curtains can choose pink, pink and other colors similar to the ground, but they can’t be stereotyped. For example, if the floor is maroon red in a small room, and maroon red curtains are used, the room will appear narrow. Therefore, when the color contrast between the ground and the furniture is strong, you can choose the color of the ground; when the contrast between the ground color and the color of the furniture is weak, you can choose the color of the furniture.
2. If neither the ground color nor the furniture color can be used as a reference, you can also choose the color system according to the color of the light. The warm color light system of orange can be matched with cool colors such as beige and fruit green For the milky white neutral light system, warm colors such as beige, light coffee, and light red can be selected. In addition, avoid disharmonious color matching when choosing. Generally speaking, red and green, green and orange, red and blue, and yellow and purple are not harmonious.
3. Lower bungalows can use curtains with strong color contrast, and use the color contrast to change the depressing pattern in the room. If your current curtains are only monochromatic, you can also change them up through skillful hands. Choose a 15cm-wide strip of cloth, pleat it at a certain distance, and sew it to the edge of the curtain. The homemade lace adds a surprise to the home.
Through the above introduction, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the choice of curtain color in the living room. It is advisable to use stable and atmospheric colors in the living room, such as light yellow, brown, and not too much shading, but moderate light. The choice of curtains in the living room depends not only on the color of the wallpaper you choose, the color of the furniture, but also the main style of your decoration.