When we choose to buy curtains, we often only look at the styles and colors we like, without considering its functionality. After the curtains are installed, whether the opening and closing is smooth, and how the shading performance is, it all depends on the decision at the beginning of the purchase. Let’s introduce to you what color curtains look good? What should you pay attention to when choosing curtains? Hope it can help you.
What color curtains look good?
;1. Among the colors, dark red keeps warm and is suitable for winter use. If the color of the curtains is too deep, it will make people feel depressed after a long time; if the color is too bright, it is not good. Some newlyweds like to choose brightly colored curtains, but after a long time, it will cause visual fatigue and make people feel irritable.
2. In fact, you might as well keep it simple and choose natural and fresh colors such as light green and light blue, which can make people feel happy; people who are prone to insomnia can try to choose red and black colors. Curtains help you fall asleep as quickly as possible.
3. Choosing curtains with warm-toned patterns in the living room can give people a sense of hospitality. If they are decorated with mesh screens, it will enhance the artistic charm of the entire room.
4. The curtains in the study room are preferably in neutral and cool tones, among which light green, dark green and light blue are the crowns of all colors.
5. For the bedroom, you should choose smooth and static color curtains. For example, light brown and brownish red furniture can be matched with beige and orange curtains, and white furniture can be matched with light coffee, light blue, Beige curtains make the room look elegant but not deserted, warm but not tacky.
6. In the restaurant, yellow and orange can increase appetite, while white has a sense of cleanliness.
7. Generally speaking, the color of the curtains should be close to the ground. For a small room, the floor is maroon, and if you choose maroon curtains, the room will appear narrow.
8. Therefore, when the color contrast between the ground and the furniture is strong, you can choose the color of the ground; when the contrast between the color of the ground and the furniture is weak, you can choose the color of the furniture.
How to choose curtains?
If you want better sound absorption As a result, generally speaking, the thicker the curtain, the stronger the sound absorption, such as the curtain of flocking, cotton, linen and other textures.
;In summer, the light is strong. In the bedroom, choose curtain fabrics with strong light-blocking properties to ensure a good sleep. In the living room and dining room, you can choose thin fabrics with good light transmission.
3. Choice of curtain size
The area of the curtain must be able to cover the window to achieve a good shading effect. The length of the curtain should be determined according to the specific conditions of the window. Frame windows need to use floor-to-ceiling curtains; windows with windowsills higher than the floor can use floor-to-ceiling curtains, or custom-made window sill curtains; larger windows should choose curtains that are wider than the window opening, so as to achieve visual balance.
4. Choice of curtain color
In the living room, choose warm-colored curtains to set off a warm and warm atmosphere. In the study room, you can choose fresh green curtains to create a A natural, quiet and secluded atmosphere. In the bedroom, you can choose a balanced color to bring a soft, comfortable and peaceful visual experience.
In the dark north-facing room, it is suitable for selection Curtains with cooler tones; and in a sunny room with good light, hanging maroon or red-toned curtains can adjust the strong light into soft astigmatism and enhance the gentle texture of the room.
5. Selection of curtain fabric
1) From the material point of view, curtains include cotton, linen, yarn, satin, flocking, bamboo, artificial fiber, etc.
2) Cotton and linen are common materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace, and are suitable for bedroom use.
3) Sheer curtains are highly decorative and can strengthen the interior space With a sense of depth and good light transmission, it is generally suitable for use in living rooms and balconies.
4) The texture of satin and flocking curtains is fine, luxurious and rich, with good light-shielding and sound-proof effects , but the price is relatively high.
Through the above introduction, we can see that what color curtains look good is really not uniform. Because different spaces have different choices of curtains, the colors of the curtains in any space are different. And in the purchase of fabrics, we also have to look at which curtains are suitable for which room. Today we will introduce to you what color curtains look good, and the precautions for choosing curtains. I hope it can help you.