In fact, the decoration of the living room has many focuses, such as knowing what color curtains are in the living room and how to choose them. Without knowing the specific decoration methods and results, the selected decoration effect is not very ideal. The following introduces various curtain decoration methods and purchasing skills, hoping to help you adapt to these processes faster and find qualified products.
What color curtains are the living room
White curtains are very versatile Yes, it can give people a pleasing feeling, simple and elegant, and graceful.
1. White curtains can make the living room look more concise and elegant, without losing the sense of elegance. At the same time, it is also a basic color. You can choose a layer of other colors for the bottom layer, and choose a white gauze curtain for the surface layer. But the downside is that white curtains are easy to get dirty, so they need to be cleaned regularly!
2. If the hall is relatively small and not spacious, then we might as well choose gray curtains to match. It is also impossible to see the indoor situation clearly, which can effectively protect our privacy. If you are a person who likes simplicity and low-key, you can also choose gray curtains, which can make you more low-key.
3. Coffee color is also good, and its shading property is also very good. When we pull up the curtains, it can keep us away from the sunlight. Only mild sunshine is left, which can make the whole interior bright, and the effect will be better if it is matched with brown curtain wallpaper. Or we can also choose beige curtains, which can make us feel warm and relaxed.
How to choose living room curtains
1. According to the living room wall Color selection of curtains
Before purchasing curtains, you must first understand the wall color of your living room, and then choose the appropriate curtains according to the color of the living room wall. If the color in front of the living room is greenish, then you can match it with yellow curtains, so that it will be coordinated without any sense of disobedience.
If the wall color of the living room is yellow, you can choose to use green as the main color of the curtains, but you need to pay attention not to choose too dark green, and use light colors as the main color. If the wall color of the living room is white, then the choice will be relatively large. You can choose beige as the main color of the curtains, which can be matched with the corresponding color according to the color of the items placed in the living room.
2. Choose curtains according to your own needs
Choose the living room curtains according to your personal needs. If you want the living room to have a feeling of being close to nature, you can choose green As the main color of the curtains in the living room, and there are some natural scenery or landscape patterns on the curtains, it can not only give people a sense of nature, but also give people a sense of health.
But if you want a gorgeous and elegant feeling, you can choose curtains made of silky silk fabrics, and the color can be matched with the color of the wall. If you want a warm feeling in the living room, you can choose the pink series of curtains with cartoon patterns on them.
The above introduction is what color curtains for the living room and how to choose the curtains for the living room. When you choose the curtains for the living room, you should know how to consider them according to your own needs and decoration style, and also match them The color of the wall in the living room and so on. Some people may not pay much attention to the overall style, and do not know how to consider the color change, so through the above content, you should have a general grasp.