Curtains play a very important role in our home life. It can be said to be the icing on the cake. There are many styles of curtains on the market, and different styles of curtains have different decorative effects. So, what types of curtains are there? What are the classifications of curtains? Next, let’s take a closer look.
What types of curtains are there?
1. Cloth curtain: There are cotton and linen classifications. Cotton: plant fiber, the main advantages are moisture absorption and good air permeability, but cotton is easy to wrinkle, cannot be dyed with bright colors, fades easily, and ages quickly. Generally, it will shrink when washed with water, and its elasticity will also become poor. Strong alkaline, easy to mold, but resistant to insects. Linen: Because linen fabric is a plant fiber, its characteristics are basically similar to cotton fabrics, except that the surface of linen fabric is smoother, smoother, full of elasticity, good air permeability, and strong in moisture absorption and heat dissipation.
2. Sheer curtains: good luster, bright and luxurious colors, light and soft fabrics, suitable for summer, good hygroscopicity, cool, and naturally contain silk protein, which is good for skin health. Disadvantages are shrinkage, easy wrinkle, easy to fade after washing and need to be ironed. Use acid detergent when washing.
What are the classifications of curtains?
1. Roller shutter: It is mainly suitable for places with large glass curtain walls, such as space, dining space, home space, etc. The roller blind can be retracted freely, small in size, beautiful and simple in appearance, firm and durable in structure, and has good quality of light in the renovated room. Roller blinds are divided into semi-shading roller blinds, semi-translucent roller blinds, and full blackout roller blinds according to the fabric. According to the control mode, there are manual roller blinds, electric roller blinds, and spring semi-automatic roller blinds.
2. Folding blinds: Folding blinds can be divided into venetian blinds, day and night blinds, pleated blinds, honeycomb blinds and vertical blinds according to their different functions. Among them, the venetian blinds can adjust the light, the honeycomb blinds have sound-absorbing effects, and the day and night blinds can be adjusted arbitrarily between light-transmitting and opaque.
(1) The biggest feature of the venetian blind is that it can adjust the light arbitrarily, so that the indoor light is full of changes. Venetian blinds have the functions of good heat insulation and shading, flexibility, not easy to deform and blocking ultraviolet rays. When the curtains are placed in parallel, the light is soft, which can maintain privacy and view the scenery outside the window; when the curtains are closed, the indoor and outdoor are completely isolated. Venetian blinds are generally divided into wooden leafs, aluminum blinds, bamboo blinds and so on. The surface of the venetian blind blades is smooth, tough, sun-resistant, non-fading, and non-deformable.
(2) Day and night curtains, as the name suggests, have the dual identities of day curtains and night curtains. They are made of two kinds of fabrics, which can adjust the light freely. During the day, the day and night curtains can transmit light, which can transform strong sunlight into soft light, which can effectively prevent sun protection and achieve the effect of protecting indoor furniture; at night, the day and night curtains are made of fully light-proof materials, which can not only block light but also protect privacy, making people feel comfortable. Sleep peacefully. Meet the light needs throughout the day.
(3) The pleated curtain is made of single-layer, lightweight fiber cloth, and the window shape is customized into round, semicircular, octagonal, trapezoidal and other shapes. Due to the unique folding shape of the pleated curtain. It makes its sunshade and reflective area larger than other curtains, so it has better shading and sound insulation effects. The pleated curtain is shaped and fixed by high temperature and high pressure, and will not fade or deform. It has anti-static effect and blocks ultraviolet rays. Its full perspective effect can create a different indoor atmosphere. Lightweight, practical and beautiful. It can be operated up and down, positioned left and right, folded up and down, and can be based on the actual situation.
(4) The honeycomb curtain has a unique design, and the drawstring is hidden in the hollow layer. It has strong anti-ultraviolet ability, good waterproof performance and heat insulation function. Maintain the indoor temperature to achieve a good energy-saving effect. Appearance, simple and practical can protect household items and energy, effectively anti-static, easy to wash.
(5) Vertical blinds are named for the blades hanging vertically on the upper rail. It is practical, elegant, generous, full of sense of the times, and can adjust the light from different angles. In order to achieve a harmonious indoor light environment, it can not only shade but also enjoy the outdoor scenery. Vertical blinds are mainly suitable for space and some public places. Vertical blinds can be divided into aluminum curtains and man-made fiber curtains according to their different fabrics. Its blades are moisture-proof, UV-resistant, non-aging, non-crease, and feel good. They can also be treated with fire-retardant, waterproof, oil-proof, and sound-proof treatments.
What types of curtains are there? What are the classifications of curtains? The editor will introduce it to everyone here, I believe everyone should understand it after reading it. Curtains can be said to be a very important part of home decoration, so we must pay more attention when buying curtains. Different types have different decoration effects. When you buy, you must combine the style of home decoration so that you can buy the right one. curtain.