Curtains are an important element of house decoration and an important part of soft furnishings. You must know that a good curtain can not only prevent dust, sound insulation, and shading, but also means The role of curtains is very important to us. And curtains are often installed in bedrooms or open study rooms. In fact, the study room is also a place that needs attention. After all, the effect of curtains is obvious, and it can also provide the privacy of the space to achieve the effect of shading, and the effect of a little decoration and beautification will be highlighted. So, what are the study room curtain decoration skills, and what are the functions of study room curtains?
Study room curtains Decoration tips
1. Study room curtains: The short and wide butterfly pleated curtains just fall on the built-in table, and the curtains that occupy the entire wall make the windows look wider. The simple striped pattern is dynamic, not only weakening the harsh lines, but also making the room look more comfortable. While a horizontal stripe pattern can look like your heart is racing, as long as the color tone is natural and a little blue is added, the stripes will become calm and peaceful. Because it is a study room, the choice of curtains should be relatively simple and lively, and the striped pattern is also the best choice.
2. Matching of study curtains and walls: the horizontal stripe pattern on the curtains can extend the line of sight and expand the space. The walls are slightly lighter in color, and black and white photos are placed on them. The ceiling is also decorated with wide-edged plaster lines, adding to the architectural interest. At the same time, the light blue roof visually extends the height of the roof.
3. Details of the study room curtains: Like other rooms, there is a set of heaters under the windows. The designer not only covered it with the built-in desk, but also painted it the same color as the wall, unknowingly hiding them. In addition, the white trim at the bottom of the radiator also plays a role of “camouflage”.
What are the functions of the study curtains?
1. The study curtains should pay attention to noise prevention. Studies have shown that when the continuous noise pollution in the room reaches 30 decibels, it will interfere with people’s normal sleep. Therefore, it is very important to choose a curtain with sound-absorbing effect, and the texture is preferably flocking, cotton, and linen. Generally speaking, the thicker the curtain, the better the sound absorption effect, and the curtain with good texture can reduce the external noise by 10% to 20%.
2. The curtains in the study should pay attention to shading. If you want to take a comfortable nap during the day, choose a blackout curtain for the bedroom, made of cotton or flocking fabric. And the study, restaurant generally do not need too strong light, you can choose the shutters, so that the light can be adjusted.
3. Keep the curtains warm in the study room. In winter, curtains need to consider the issue of warmth retention. Flocking curtains have thick fabrics and better warmth retention. According to the research of Japanese interior designers, among the colors, dark red is warmer and suitable for winter use.
4. The curtains of the study room should pay attention to adjusting the mood. If the color of the curtains is too dark, it will make people feel depressed after a long time; if the color is too bright, it is not good. Some newlyweds like bright colors, but after a long time, it will cause visual fatigue and make people feel irritable. In fact, you might as well keep it simple, and choose natural and fresh colors such as light green and light blue, which can make people feel happy; people who are prone to insomnia can try to choose red and black curtains, which will help them fall asleep as soon as possible.
The above is a specific introduction to “what are the decoration skills of study room curtains, and what are the functions of study room curtains”. From the point of view of the decoration effect, the curtains are in an eye-catching position in the room. When decorating, pay attention to the taste and taste of life. In addition, it should be reminded that in addition to the decorative function, the choice of study room curtains also has rigid requirements in terms of material, function, and comfort.