When choosing to decorate this curtain, we must pay attention to many points that need attention. The choice of curtains is directly related to the taste of the owner and the layout and style of the home. So what are the precautions for choosing curtains? And what are the types of curtains? On these two issues, I will share with you a common understanding. I believe it is very easy for everyone to understand the correct answers to these two questions and how we should choose the curtains that suit us.
Precautions for curtain selection?
;1. The price of finished curtains is much lower than that of custom-made curtains
Generally, traditional custom-made curtains need to be purchased and generally go through sample inspection, payment, measurement, procurement, customization, installation, etc. Many links not only take time and effort but also cost money. A pair of ordinary curtains can cost thousands of yuan at every turn. Standardized finished curtains are produced on an industrialized assembly line. Large-scale production improves production efficiency and reduces costs. It is understood that the price of a pair of finished curtains is at least 30% lower than that of custom-made curtains.
Second, if the pattern is too fancy, the formaldehyde content may exceed the standard
In the production process of curtains, many manufacturers will add auxiliary components such as resins, and in the later stages of printing and dyeing, it is necessary to A variety of dyes, additives, and finishing agents are added, many of which contain a certain amount of formaldehyde. Generally speaking, the more fancy patterns and brightly colored curtains, the more formaldehyde they contain. Consumers should try their best to choose light-colored curtains when purchasing.
Third, too many accessories are useless
Mantle head, cloth belt, lead pendant, tie ball, lace……all kinds The curtain accessories dazzle the eye. People in the industry believe that curtains with complex shapes and many accessories will not increase the use value of curtains at all except that they will increase the cost. Moreover, this kind of curtains are often ostentatious and useless, too many accessories are difficult to take care of and maintain, and it is troublesome to disassemble and assemble. After washing once, they are easy to snag and deform, which will affect their reuse.
Fourth, curtains can also insulate heat, control temperature and prevent ultraviolet rays
If you think that curtains are only used to shade and protect privacy, then you are OUT! There is a kind of polarized curtain called Yikespin. In addition to shading, it can also insulate heat and prevent ultraviolet rays. In summer, it can reduce the indoor temperature by 6-12°C and greatly reduce the use of air conditioners. Powerful function of blocking ultraviolet rays, can filter 99.8% of ultraviolet rays, effectively protect skin health, and prolong the service life of indoor furniture.
What are the types of curtains?
There are many types of curtains, but they can generally be classified into two categories: finished curtains and fabric curtains.
1. The finished curtains can be divided into roller blinds, folding blinds, vertical blinds and blinds according to their appearance and functions.
1. Roller blinds It can be retracted freely. It can be divided into: artificial fiber roller blinds, wooden sunburned roller blinds, and bamboo roller blinds. Among them, artificial fiber roller blinds are woven with special techniques, which can pass strong sunlight and improve indoor light quality. Anti-static and fire protection.
2. Folding curtains can be divided into 100-page curtains, day and night curtains, honeycomb curtains, and pleated curtains according to their functions. The curtain can have any effect between light transmission and opacity.
3. Vertical curtains can be divided into aluminum curtains and artificial fiber curtains according to different fabrics.
4. Venetian blinds are generally divided into wooden blinds, aluminum blinds, bamboo blinds, etc. The characteristic of blinds is that different angles of light can be adjusted arbitrarily, so that the natural light in the room is full of changes
.2. Curtains made of decorative cloth by design and sewing
1. Fabric curtains can be divided into printed cloth, dyed cloth, yarn-dyed cloth, Jacquard cloth, etc. Printed cloth: Printing colors and patterns on plain gray cloth by means of transfer or garden net is called dyed cloth,
Its characteristics: bright colors, rich patterns, delicate .Dyed cloth: The color of a single color dyed on the white gray cloth is called dyed cloth,
Features: simple and elegant, natural. After interweaving, the color pattern is formed into yarn-dyed fabric
, its characteristics: strong color fastness, bright yarn-dyed texture, strong three-dimensional effect
. Jacquard printed cloth : The combination of jacquard and printing techniques is called jacquard color cloth
.2. The texture of cloth curtain color fabrics includes pure cotton, linen, polyester, and silk, and can also be mixed with concentrated materials. Cotton fabric is soft and feels good; linen fabric has a good drape and strong texture; silk fabric is noble and gorgeous, and it is composed of 100% natural silk. Its natural, rough, elegant and strong layering characteristics have become Fashionable product; Polyester fabric is scratch-resistant, bright color, no fading or shrinking.
What are the precautions for choosing curtains? The right curtains can not only make your home look neater and neater. At the same time, it can also make your home more tidy, clean and generous. Make your home more atmospheric and upscale. At the same time, you can also add bright colors to yourself. Earn the respect of others.