Curtains also play an important role in the decoration process, because the good-looking curtains will make your living room more beautiful, making the overall effect more warm and homely . When choosing the style of curtains, you should also pay attention to coordination. Don’t just focus on how good-looking one side is. Today, Xiaobian will discuss with you how to match curtains in the living room. What are the color matching skills of European-style living room curtains? I hope it can help you.
How to match the curtains in the living room?
1. In terms of color matching, The overall feeling it gives us is relatively harmonious. This is because the color selection of its curtains and the color of the furniture belong to the same color system. The color has changed slightly, in order not to make it look the same, so above the curtain is a blue curtain with a similar brightness. The blue curtain color just brings out the European-style decoration features. So what color is the best color for the curtains in the living room? We can choose the color of the furniture as a reference. This means that the color of the curtains should match the furniture at home.
2. Take the ground color as a reference. There are many curtain styles on the market. There are a variety of curtain styles in front of us, and the colors and styles are all the same. So what color is the best color for the living room curtains? How should we choose? For the question of what color is the best color for the living room curtains, we have another method, which is to use the color of the ground as a reference for choosing the color of the curtains. Why do we say that? This is because the ground is also an important part of our living room, and the color of the ground is largely the main color of the entire living room. Therefore, when you don’t know what color to choose for the curtains in the living room, you can choose a color system that is comparable to the color of the ground.
3. Take the color of the wall as a reference. Now many of our living room decorations like to paste wallpaper or paint some art paint. The same is true when we still don’t know what color to choose for the living room curtains. The color of the curtains can still be chosen according to the color and pattern of the wall. If the contrast between the color and pattern of the wall is not great, then you can choose curtains with the color of the wall, and at the same time, you can also choose curtains with patterns in this color. If the pattern on the wall itself is very attractive, then you should choose plain colored curtains in the same color system.
What are the color matching skills of European-style living room curtains?
The choice of European-style living room curtains should pay attention to the design style. The European style is mainly based on the Western classical style. This style is rich in decoration, strong in color, and exquisite in shape, which can achieve a graceful and luxurious decorative effect.
1. The curtains with golden rose pattern and the same style of fabric sofa and beige wall will make the room look very bright and have a sunny feeling all the time.
2. The classic rose pattern curtains are the best choice to match with dark wooden furniture, which immediately makes the whole space look very warm.
3. Dark red brocade curtains are one of the best choices for winter curtains. The thick and tight material has a good effect on keeping warm, and the color will also give people a warm feeling.
4. Lake blue velvet jacquard curtains have a strong decorative effect, so when choosing furniture, you should pay attention to matching light-colored plain furniture, otherwise the space will become too fancy .
5. Light gold is a perfect all-match color, which can be matched with almost any color. If you are not sure about your color matching, then this curtain is definitely the right choice.
6. The kapok pattern in the meticulous realistic style has a tropical feeling, bringing a bright and sunny feeling to the home.
7. The white base color + pink abstract flower pattern is very harmonious with the light pink wall color, making the whole room lively and lively.
Okay, about how to match the curtains in the living room? What are the color matching skills of European-style living room curtains? The explanation will help you and give you some references, so that you can quickly choose when decorating Find a curtain that suits you at an affordable price.