Curtains add another layer of decoration and decoration to our living room, and the style of the whole space also changes. Of course, the decorative effects brought by different curtains are very different. If it is not suitable, it will make the layout of the living room even more unsightly, so it is also important to choose suitable curtains. Today we will learn about the choice of curtains in the living room. Let’s take a look at how to choose living room curtains and how to choose the color of curtains?
< strong>How to choose living room curtains
1. Choice of living room curtain material
If the owners want to create a natural and refreshing living room environment, try to Choose soft cloth-like fabrics; if you want to create a gorgeous atmosphere in the living room, choose silky silk fabrics is very good; generally, window screens are matched with curtains, and then lace, curtains and other curtains are attached to reflect the The curtains are rich in layers and have a sense of patchwork.
2. The choice of curtain pattern in the living room
The pattern of the curtain also has a great influence on the indoor atmosphere. The fresh and bright pastoral scenery makes people feel back to nature; The geometric figures give people a sense of majesty and atmosphere, and the delicate and delicate traditional patterns give people a sense of classical and gorgeous.
3. Selection of living room curtain style
The style of curtains will be enriched with the increase of home decoration style, but we must always pay attention to the principle of decoration style, so as to better integrate into the whole household.
How to choose the color of the curtain
Because the curtain occupies a large area in the living room, and it is in a brighter area, it should be in harmony with the interior wall when choosing. The tones of surfaces, floors and furnishings should be matched to form a unified and harmonious environment.
1. The walls are white or light ivory, the furniture is yellow or gray, and the curtains should be orange.
2. The walls are light blue, the furniture is light yellow, and the curtains should be in blue with a white background.
3. The walls are yellow or light yellow, the furniture is purple, black or brown, and the curtains should be yellow or golden.
4. The walls are light lake green, the furniture is yellow, green or brown, and the curtains are preferably medium green or grass green.
5. The choice of curtain color should also consider the purpose and season of the room.
(1) Dark colors should be chosen for the living room, which looks solemn and generous. For the elderly’s room, you can choose dark flowers and plain colors.
(2) In the room of the newlyweds, the curtains should be bright and strong to add a festive atmosphere.
(3) As far as seasons are concerned, medium colors are suitable for spring and autumn, such as beige, light dark green, withered yellow, pink, etc.;
(4) White and beige are used in summer , Light gray, sky blue, lake green and other colors are better;
(5) Brown, dark green, purple red, dark coffee and other colors are suitable for winter.
How to choose living room curtains, how to choose the color of curtains? The above is an introduction to these two problems. Different colors and materials bring us different room style effects, so in the choice of curtains There are more, but we must pay attention to a reasonable collocation, the overall effect will be more beautiful.