Curtain Track (3ft-6.6ft),Ceiling Track for Curtains, Ceiling or Wall mount Curtain Tracks System, Room Divider-Ceiling Curtain Track Rail for Living Room Bedroom Drop ceiling Shower-Ceiling Track Set; SEE MORE >>>
Curtains are a kind of decoration that many families will choose. Curtains can make the whole home more beautiful and beautiful. Now there are many types of curtains on the market. Track curtains It is a common curtain ingredient, and there are still many types. Therefore, everyone must know how to calculate the size of track curtains when buying them. Next, let the editor introduce to you how to calculate the appropriate size of the track curtain? How to calculate the size of the track curtain?
How to calculate the size of track curtains?
The curtain track is a curtain accessory used to hang curtains so that the curtains can be opened and closed, and can also increase the beauty of the curtain fabric. There are many varieties, which are divided into two series: bright rails and dark rails. The bright rails include wooden poles, aluminum alloy poles, steel pipe poles, iron art poles, plastic steel poles, etc. The common form is artistic poles. Concealed tracks include: nano track, aluminum alloy track, and silent track. The texture is made of plastic steel, iron, copper, wood, aluminum alloy and other materials. In addition, in recent years, a snake-shaped curtain track has emerged, which is mainly popular in Europe. And Taiwan, Japan and other regions.
1. To make a wall is to measure the width of the entire wall (1 cm on one side), and the size of the head, and the price is calculated by the meter.
2. To make a window, the curtain rod (including the head) should be 50-80 cm wider than the window (25-40 cm on one side), and the size of the head is priced by the meter.
3. Generally, the measurement of the track (including the curved track) can be measured wherever it is installed. If it is long, it can be sawed off and if it is short, it will not be connected.
4. If it is installed in the window frame, measure the width inside and then deduct 0.5 cm, and set the height at 2 meters, and the price is calculated by square meter.
5. Installed outside the frame, it should be 20 cm wider than the window frame (10 cm on one side), and the height should be 2 meters, and the price is calculated by square meter. (The size of the roller blind is 4 cm with the size of the controllers on both sides).
How to calculate the size of the track curtain?
(1) Measure the size
Width: Note that the size here is not the width of the window, but the width covered by the curtain. This width is consistent with the curtain box and the Roman pole. Generally, the width of the window is used as the benchmark, and each side extends from 20 cm to 30 cm. It can also cover the entire wall according to preference.
Height: The specific measurement method is shown in the figure, and the upper and lower sides need to be reserved according to personal needs.
(2) Determine the size of the curtains
To accurately estimate the amount of curtains, you must first understand the size of the curtains on the market:
Big width: general Mostly 2.8-2.9 meters
Commonly known in the market as “set the height and buy the width”, the height is determined, and the amount can be calculated by calculating the width of the curtain. It is recommended that you use it in a large window area with a high height such as the living room balcony bedroom.
Small door width: generally 1.4-1.45 meters
It is commonly known in the market as “fixed width buys height”, it is recommended to use Roman blinds or small windows, etc. In other regions, it is more cost-effective to buy a small door width. The width of the curtain has been determined, and the amount can be calculated by calculating the number and height of the curtain.
The above article introduced to you how to calculate the appropriate size of track curtains? How to calculate the size of the track curtain? I don’t know if everyone understands the whole content after reading it. Track curtains are very important for curtain fabrics, so you must know how to choose reasonable track curtains when purchasing, and know how to calculate the size. I hope the introduction of the editor can help you.
Room/Dividers/Now Ceiling Curtain Track Set – Comes with Track, Roller Hooks, Installation Hardware, Saw, and End Cap – Curtain Rail by Room Dividers Now – Medium, For Spaces 6-12 Feet Wide (White); SEE MORE >>>