Chinese decoration style is loved by many people in today’s life, so for this style, when decorating, it must also match the overall decoration , so as to have a better effect, you need to know what curtains to match for decoration, and you should also know how to choose Chinese-style curtains.
What kind of curtains are suitable for Chinese decoration?
1. Be sure to pay attention to the choice of fabric and color, because Chinese curtains generally choose thick cotton or linen or nylon materials, or use the opposite light and thin silk Or the material of tulle, the color is mainly bright red or stable tone. The use of double-layer fabrics can better adjust the light to adapt to the changes in temperature and seasons. For curtains with double-layer fabrics, the outer layer of fabric is generally thicker, and the inner layer is also covered with a thinner layer of satin fabric, which has a strong shading effect; in order to highlight the elegant feeling of the curtains, a layer of gauze is added. If it is softer and the light is more abundant, you can use this layer of tulle curtains alone.
2. The choice of color for new Chinese-style curtains should be as versatile as possible. For example, in the living room space in the picture above, the color matching of the curtains in the living room is consistent with the color of the TV background wall, and the edge color of the curtains and curtains is consistent with the color tone of the TV cabinet. There are not many kinds of colors in the overall space and they echo each other, so it looks extraordinarily coordinated. As traditional Chinese tassel curtains, hand-painted flower plates, etc., it is particularly important to add Chinese style. The lace not only needs to be in harmony with the fabric of the curtain, but also needs to match the curtain head to lock the style of the entire curtain.
3. Most of the general Chinese-style home decoration is antique, that is, it is old-fashioned, and most of them use antique furniture. In the new Chinese style home decoration, the basic Chinese style is guaranteed. You can choose some creative soft accessories in an appropriate amount, and the use of color can also be bolder. Expensive fabrics can make the room feel luxurious, but we don’t need to spend a lot of money to pursue gorgeousness, as long as we pay attention to matching the grade of the furnishings in the room.
How to choose Chinese curtains?
1. Design style: We know that there are many types of design styles for curtains. These styles are inextricably linked with the interior design style. Therefore, the choice of curtains, design style is very important. That is to say, all elements of curtains must first match the style of the interior. At this point, you need to consult your interior designer more to make the curtain design fit the interior design style.
2. Choose fabrics: There are many choices of fabrics for curtains. Here is a brief introduction to the performance characteristics of the fabrics: light, thin, transparent or translucent fabrics, such as cotton, polyester-cotton blended fabrics , glass yarn, fine mesh, lace and voile, etc. Medium weight opaque fabrics such as fancy weave cotton, nylon and their blends, open mesh; slippery surface fabrics such as polished calico burnished cotton, antiqued satin, silk and moiré.
3. Functional requirements: From the functional requirements described in the first paragraph, you need to choose the thickness of the curtains on the basis of the design style. In general, there are two methods: Use a thicker fabric. Use a thicker fabric and make a tulle curtain inside. As for which solution to adopt, it needs to consider the actual situation. For example, some design styles do not allow the existence of tulle curtains.
After reading the above text introduction, people should have understood the problem of what kind of curtains are suitable for Chinese-style decoration. The decoration style is matched, so that the overall effect can be more beautiful. In addition, as for how to choose Chinese-style curtains, when purchasing, you must find a good brand, and you must also carefully identify and select it.