Because the color selection of wallpaper is rather strange, it is more difficult for us to choose curtains. In order to match our wallpaper, we sometimes have to choose matching curtains. Today we will take green wallpaper as a case to understand the relationship between wallpaper and curtains. So what color curtains go with green wallpaper, and how to choose curtains, let’s take a look with the editor.
What color curtains go with green wallpaper:
1. White curtains. The combination of green and white has always been very classic. The green wallpaper wall decorated with white curtains can immediately give people a very refreshing feeling, and the white decoration also makes the green wallpaper look more vibrant.
2. Green curtains. Many people do green wallpaper to match curtains of the same color. This is also a special way of matching. The curtains are invisible, and the room looks more consistent and less messy.
3. Floral curtains. Green wallpaper and floral curtains are a very common and classic combination. The decoration of floral curtains makes the room look more layered and not rigid.
4. Powder blue curtains. Powder blue and green are colliding colors, but they are all very cute series of colors. The blue embellishment in the large green seems to have a more sense of space.
5. Pink and green curtains. Green and pink-green have always been good partners, especially for children’s rooms. The green walls look very romantic. With pink and green curtains, a fairy-tale world-like space will appear immediately, which is easier to win the favor of children.
How to choose curtains:
1. The overall function of the room
First of all, the overall function of the room should be considered. Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin cotton cloth, nylon silk, thin gauze, mesh cloth, etc., can not only pass through a certain degree of natural light, but also give people a sense of privacy and comfort in the daytime room. sense of security. What’s more, because this kind of fabric has the characteristics of soft texture and lightness, it is better to hang it on the window. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the use of thick curtains, because thick curtains have a more significant effect on forming a unique indoor environment and reducing external interference. When purchasing thick curtains, it is ideal to choose curtains made of materials such as corduroy, woolen fabric, gold velvet and wool and linen fabric.
Secondly, the patterns of curtains should be considered. The pattern of the fabric should be in harmony with the living room, and should be determined according to the environment and seasons of the location. It is advisable to choose cool-colored fabrics in summer, warm-colored fabrics in winter, and neutral-colored fabrics in spring and autumn. From the perspective of the overall harmony of the room, it should be considered whether it is harmonious with the color of the wall, furniture, floor, etc. If the furniture is dark-colored, you should choose lighter-colored curtains to prevent people from feeling depressed due to too dark colors.
3. Style and size
Again, the style and size of the curtains should be considered. In terms of style, the curtains in a small room should be in a more concise style, so as to avoid making the space appear narrower due to the cumbersome curtains. As for the large living room, it is advisable to adopt a more generous, stylish and exquisite style. The width of the curtains is generally about 10 cm wider than the window on both sides. The bottom should depend on the style of the curtains. Short curtains should also be about 20 cm wider than the bottom line of the window sill. Floor-to-ceiling curtains should generally be 2 to 3 cm away from the ground.
The above is what Xiaobian told you about what color curtains go with green wallpaper and how to choose curtains. If you like green wallpaper, you can choose curtains according to the color matching above, but if you don’t know how to match curtains and wallpaper, you might as well choose according to your own preferences or other people’s suggestions.