Whether it is for curtains or other places, when people are decorating, they should achieve overall matching, so that the decoration effect can satisfy people. Especially for the decoration of the living room, curtains must be selected, which can protect privacy and reduce external noise, so everyone should know the color of the curtains in the living room. In addition, you should also master the precautions for the color matching of living room curtains .
What color are the living room curtains?
1. The coffee color should be dark purple with a little black. Its sunlight filtering effect is good, and the strong sunlight can only leave a little bit of mild sunlight through it, which makes the whole room shine wonderfully, and the effect of brown curtain wallpaper will be better.
2. The white curtains can pass through the sunlight very well, and then give people a hazy feeling. But its disadvantage is that it is easy to get dirty, but white curtains are indeed one of the most popular curtains. No matter the walls of the living room are white or wallpapers of various colors, they can be matched with a good decorative effect. For white curtains, it can give people a refreshing feeling, it looks generous and graceful, and at the same time elegant. In fact, white is originally a very comprehensive color in nature. White can be said to contain the synthesis of colors.
3. If you are a simple and low-key person, you can also choose gray curtains, which can make you more low-key. Gray curtains are very suitable for living rooms with a small area. Its shielding effect is very good, and others cannot see the indoor situation at all through the curtains.
4. Small-sized living rooms are compact. The bricks and walls of the living room are beige, and the curtains should be yellow. It is a very warm living room. The striped sofa is chosen, which is fresh and practical. The whole small living room looks bright and comfortable.
What should you pay attention to when matching the color of curtains in the living room?
1. The color and pattern of the curtains should be considered. The design and color of the fabric should be coordinated with the living room and determined according to the environment and season of the area. It is advisable to choose cool-toned fabrics in summer, warm-toned fabrics in winter, and neutral-toned fabrics in spring and autumn. From the perspective of the overall coordination of the room, it should be considered whether it is coordinated with the color of the wall, furniture, floor, etc.
2. The color of the curtains in the living room should consider the overall effect of the room. Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin cotton cloth, nylon silk, thin gauze, mesh cloth, etc. can not only pass through a certain degree of natural light, but also give people a sense of privacy and security in the daytime room. sense.
What color are the curtains in the living room? After reading the introduction, everyone should have understood it. In fact, no matter what color you choose, you should go to a regular professional store to buy it, so that people can rest assured in terms of quality, and the color must be done To match the color of the overall decoration style, there are many precautions for the color matching of living room curtains. Everyone should pay attention to this aspect.