Curtains are one of the common types of household items in daily life, and there are different styles and types. When you choose, you need to know more about the relevant content, so that you can know what kind of curtains are cost-effective. Let’s take a look at the materials of drape curtains and what are the purchasing skills of curtains. These contents are very important common sense. After understanding these contents, you will know how to make the correct purchase. Let’s take a look at the relevant content.
What are the materials of the drapes?
First, the fabrics of the curtain cloth include pure cotton, linen, polyester, and silk, and can also be woven from concentrated raw materials. Cotton fabrics are soft and feel good; linen fabrics have a good drape and strong texture; silk fabrics are noble and gorgeous, and they are made of 100% natural silk. Its characteristics are natural, rough, elegant, and strong sense of layering; the polyester fabric is scratchy, bright in color, does not fade, and does not shrink.
Second, curtain fabrics can be divided into: printed fabrics, dyed fabrics, yarn-dyed fabrics, jacquard fabrics, etc. according to their fabrics and processes.
1. Printed cloth: Printing colors and patterns on plain gray cloth by means of transfer or garden net is called dyed cloth. Its characteristics: bright colors, rich and delicate patterns.
2. Dyeing cloth: dyeing a single color on the white gray cloth is called dyeing cloth. Its characteristics: elegant and natural.
63 Yarn-dyed fabric: According to the needs of the pattern, the gauze is first classified and dyed, and then interlaced to form a color pattern, which is called yarn-dyed fabric. Its characteristics: strong color fastness, bright texture of yarn-dyed weaving, strong three-dimensional effect.
4. Jacquard printed cloth: The combination of jacquard and printing is called jacquard colored cloth.
5. Multi-functional curtain cloth: multi-functional curtain cloth uses nano-functional additives to process textile products such as silk, hemp, and cotton with nano-technology, so that the color cloth suitable for making curtains has flame-retardant, heat-insulating, sound-insulating, anti-bacterial, mildew-proof, Waterproof, oil-proof, stain-proof, dust-proof, anti-static, wear-resistant and other functions, the curtains processed by cloth with a variety of functions, will never stick to dust after use, eliminating the trouble of frequent washing curtains, and enhancing the insulation of the cloth Thermal insulation function is a low-carbon energy-saving curtain. There are many names in the market. Some are called antibacterial curtains, some are called anti-static curtains, and some are called flame-retardant curtains. Function through the curtain cloth, the exact name should be multi-functional curtain cloth.
How to choose curtains?
1. When we buy and choose curtains, we must first know where the curtains are used, so that we will not stay on the question of how to choose curtains. It is also necessary to choose the color and pattern of the curtains in combination with the style of the room, so as to avoid unnecessary troubles in later life.
2. After choosing the curtain, we need to measure its size. If you don’t know the condition of the fabric, you need to measure it carefully at home. causing problems during installation. The selection of accessories such as curtain rods and tracks is also very important. These accessories can affect the overall effect of the curtains, so you must pay attention when choosing, and be very careful.
What are the materials of drape curtains? The above introduces curtains of different materials and curtains of different manufacturing techniques. You need to design and purchase suitable styles according to the decoration style. What are the purchasing skills of curtains? In addition to the choice of materials, hey, look at the quality. At the same time, you also need to make careful choices in the purchase and selection of accessories. These little common senses are very useful. You should know more .