Curtains are an indispensable decorative element in the decoration of a new house, and their role in home decoration cannot be ignored. Beautiful curtains can not only decorate the living room, but also reflect the taste of the occupants, sound insulation, antibacterial, dustproof, and protect privacy. The living room is a very important space in the home. So the editor will introduce what color is the best color for the living room curtains? Is there a taboo on the color of the curtains in the living room?
What color is the living room curtain?
1. White curtains: White feels neat, clean, elegant, and generous. It looks good as a living room color, and it is also one of the more popular colors at present.
2. Purple curtains: Purple is synonymous with romance, nobility, and mystery, but purple curtains are very picky about the decoration style, and not all living rooms are suitable.
3. Chocolate-colored curtains: It has a noble temperament, and the effect will be better when matched with living room wallpaper. If the wall is white, it is not recommended to choose chocolate-colored curtains, and the matching effect is not ideal.
4. Gray curtains: Suitable for living rooms with a small area. It gives people a simple and low-key feeling, and the blocking effect is very good.
5. Brown: It will be very good for decoration and filtering light, and it can be matched with wallpaper or white wall.
Is there a taboo on the color of the curtains in the living room?
1. When choosing the color of the curtains, avoid the color similar to that of the walls and furniture. In this case, the color matching is too uniform, which will give people a very cold feeling.
2. The room is dark and facing north. You can choose neutral and cool colors, such as millet red or yellow curtains, which can adjust the strong light in the room and coordinate yin and yang.
3. Try not to use fan curtains, as there will be frequent quarrels.
4. The color matching of red and green, blue and orange, red and blue, yellow and purple should be avoided as much as possible.
5. It is not recommended to use curtain patterns that are too trendy or alternative. There are some unlucky sayings, such as the fierce shapes of very weird animals, especially not suitable for the rooms of the elderly and children.
6. According to numerology, if you like wood, you can choose green or wooden curtains; if you like fire, you can choose red or purple man-made fiber curtains; if you like earth, you can choose yellow or khaki Roman curtains; Gold can choose white metal curtains; Xishui can choose blue or black water wave curtains.
The above is what color is the living room curtain introduced by the editor? Is there a taboo on the color of the curtains in the living room? There are skills in choosing the color of curtains. First of all, it should be well matched with our indoor style, and secondly, it should be selected and installed according to our favorite materials and curtain styles. The editor reminds everyone that the sound insulation effect cannot be ignored when installing curtains, especially for friends who live on the first floor.