In modern society, everyone pays more and more attention to decoration, because everyone spends money and wants to decorate their home beautifully. Among them, the decoration of the living room is very important. The living room is not only our home A place for leisure, or a place for receiving guests, the decoration of the living room and the curtains are also closely related. Today, I will introduce how to match the curtains in the living room? How to match the color of the curtains in the living room?
How to match the curtains in the living room?
1. Lavender curtains and gray sofa Gray European sofa has a noble feeling, but it is fashionable The living room needs more approachable gentleness and kindness, so gray and lavender are added in, forming a gentle, mysterious, elegant and unique living room space. If you put a small pot of plants, it will make this living room even more different.
2. Pure beige curtains and coffee-colored sofas Pure beige curtains and coffee-colored sofas, paired with a light and thin background wall like lake green, set off the elegant feeling. Only when you get close can you see the coordination between the curtains and the sofa, and pillows such as light yellow, stripes, and checks can also be matched. When white reaches a certain level, perhaps there is no need to use any color matching, let the natural light shine through the clear lake water to set off the purity and beauty of the space. The feeling of freshness and comfort is always exuded from these white and light green.
3. Light yellow curtains and pure beige sofa. In the environment, the elegant beige sofa is matched with light yellow fabric curtains, supplemented by Southeast Asian style patterns, and the mix and match is fashionable.
How to match the color of the curtains in the living room?
1. Black and white color matching does not mean that only these two colors are used in the living room, in fact there are some Color can be incorporated, but black and white are the main colors. These two colors are mainly reflected in walls, floors, and furniture. The walls and floors are white, and the furniture can be black or white. However, if only these two colors are used indoors, it may cause a strong sense of impact. To solve this problem, the solution is to add gray as a transition. Such as adding gray carpet, gray curtains and so on.
2. Red and yellow are both bright colors. Can these two colors be the main colors in the living room decoration? In fact, there is no problem at all. Bright colors represent enthusiasm, so they are also very suitable for use in living room decoration. How should red and yellow be used? Generally speaking, curtains, furniture and furniture accessories use these two colors. Sofa covers use red and yellow products. Choose red for furniture, but choose goose yellow for curtains, etc.
The above is how to match the curtains in the living room? How to match the color of the curtains in the living room? The matching of curtain colors should already be understood. Faced with so many curtain colors, everyone must have an understanding. Hope the above can help you.