In terms of home decoration, curtains can be said to play an important role in echoing the home decoration style and adjusting the family atmosphere. Not only that, it also plays the role of adjusting light and protecting privacy. So, today we will introduce to you how to install roller blinds and precautions for installation. then, let’s watch it together.
1. Installation steps of roller blinds
Steps One: Install roller blind accessories
Determine the left and right direction of the head and the vertical direction of the pull bead. The bead head can be rotated, corresponding to the lifting after side loading and top loading respectively.
Step 2: Head Installation
There are two ways to install the head, corresponding to two installation schemes.
Type 1: Exterior
Comparing the finished product with the window, after finding a suitable position, mark the position of the head screws on the window frame or wall, and use the screws to connect the left and right head screws Screw on the window frame or wall, and flip the rotatable module on the head without the pull ball.
Put the finished roller blind in the window frame, find a suitable position, mark the position of the head screw on the top of the window frame, and use the screws to connect the left and right The stoppers are respectively locked on the inner top of the window frame, and the rotatable modules on the stoppers without pull beads are lifted.
Step 3: Install the track
1. First put the right end of the upper rail into the head with pull beads, and then put the left end of the upper rail into the head without pull beads.
2. Buckle the opened rotatable module and confirm that the roller blind will not fall or move easily, then the installation is complete.
3. Gently pull down the bead curtain on the front side, and the roller blind will automatically rise.
4. Pull down the bead curtain on the rear side to control the descent of the roller blind.
Second, curtain installation precautions
The accuracy of the line drawing positioning is related to the success or failure of the curtain installation. First measure the distance between the fixed holes and the size of the required installation track.
2. Install curtain rails
(1) Curtain rails can be divided into single, double or triple tracks. When the window width is greater than 1200mm, the curtain rail should be disconnected, and the simmering and bending at the disconnection should be staggered, and the simmering and bending should be gentle, and the lap length should not be less than 200mm. Ming curtain box generally installs the track first. Machine screws should be added to heavy curtain rails; dark curtain boxes should be equipped with rails. The small corners of the heavy curtain track should be densely spaced, and the specification of wood screws should not be less than 30mm.
(2) Install the hoisting clip, rotate the clip 90 degrees to connect with the track, and install the hoisting clip on the top plate with self-tapping screws. If it is a concrete structure, expansion screws need to be added.
3. Install the curtain rod
(1) Correct the connection fixture, install the rod or iron wire, and pull it on the fixture. Make it flat and exactly the same as the elevation of the room.
(2) To install standard curtain track (double track), the base width should generally be above 15CM, and the single track can be reduced according to appropriate circumstances.
4. Adjust the position
For floor-to-ceiling curtains or curtains that hang over the table, the width of the window sill should be allowed out when installing the track to avoid being blocked when the curtain sags.
The above is the relevant knowledge about how to install roller blinds and what are the precautions for curtain installation that we will introduce to you today. I hope it will be helpful to you.