Children’s health is a concern of parents, and it is every parent’s wish to grow up healthy in a healthy and comfortable environment. Curtains are an indispensable decoration in our home life. Many parents are very entangled when choosing curtains for children’s rooms, and they don’t know which one to choose. In order to allow parents to choose good-looking and practical children’s room curtains, today, let’s learn how to choose children’s room curtains? What are the precautions for choosing children’s room curtains?
How to choose curtains for children’s room?
1. Curtains need to be changed and washed frequently, so it is recommended to choose curtains that are easy to wash and replace in terms of curtain materials. In terms of material, curtains include cotton, hemp, gauze, satin, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers, etc. Among them, cotton and hemp are commonly used materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace; gauze curtains are more decorative. Strong, can enhance the sense of depth in the room, and has good light transmission;
2. The curtains in the children’s room look good is the first aspect, but the firmness should be considered more. Curtains need to be pulled frequently, especially children will pull hard, and the curtains will be broken if they are not strong for a long time. Therefore, you must choose a strong one. When you buy it, you can pull it hard to see if there will be a big gap in the fabric. If the gap is too large, you can’t buy it.
3. The quality of very cheap curtains is difficult to guarantee, the fabric is relatively poor, it is easy to emit peculiar smell, and it will fade or strip after a long time. Therefore, for the baby’s health, it is better to choose environmentally friendly curtains with a higher price, but it does not mean that the more expensive the better, it is best to shop around for a choice.
4. The size of the curtains should be determined according to the size of the window in the child’s room. Generally, there should be an extra piece on the top, bottom, left, and right sides. Especially the lower part should neither hang down to the ground nor be too short. Otherwise it is very uncoordinated. If you are not sure, you can ask a professional curtain merchant to measure and install.
5. Choose the appropriate thickness. Try to choose thicker curtains. Children are more afraid of the cold. Thick curtains have good warmth retention and good shading. If it is a very cold area, you should choose thicker curtains. If you have the conditions, you can make two layers of curtains. Thick curtains have a better effect of keeping warm and shading the sun.
What are the precautions for choosing children’s room curtains?
1. Curtain material, for the sake of safety and health, the curtains of children’s room need regular Change and wash, so it is recommended to choose curtains that are easy to wash and replace in terms of curtain materials. In terms of material, curtains include cotton, hemp, gauze, satin, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers, etc. Among them, cotton and hemp are commonly used materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace; gauze curtains are more decorative. strong, can enhance the depth of the room, and has good light transmission; satin and flocking curtains are fine in texture, and have good shading and sound insulation effects, but the price is relatively high; bamboo curtains have clear texture, good lighting effects, and are wear-resistant, moisture-proof, and waterproof. Mildew, non-fading, suitable for the humid environment in the south; blinds are more popular at present, when choosing, you can first touch whether the blades are smooth and whether there are any burrs, then hang the curtain flat and try to pull it to see if it can be opened flexibly, and then turn the adjustment lever , Check whether the blades turn freely.
2. The thickness of the curtains, the thickness of the curtains is different, and its function is also different. Thin curtains can turn strong sunlight into slender and soft dipped light, which not only blocks the scorching sun, but also keeps the room bright and clean; while thick floral crepe and velveteen curtains are better at preventing noise interference. It is best to use double-layer curtains for the curtains in the children’s room. When the sun is too abundant during the day, use thin curtains to block the strong sunlight and keep the room bright; A quiet sleeping environment for children. In addition, heavy curtains also have the function of keeping warm. Children tend to be afraid of the cold, especially babies. Using heavy curtains can maintain the indoor temperature to a certain extent and give children a warm and comfortable environment.
3. Curtain color. The curtain color of the children’s room should be selected according to the child’s preference. Generally, the color should be brighter and brighter. You should also choose curtains according to the changes of the seasons. Generally, choose lighter colors in summer, such as light pink; choose darker colors in winter, such as dark blue. The curtains in a room should be as uniform in color as possible, otherwise it will look very messy.
After the introduction of the above article, how do you choose the curtains for the children’s room now? What are the precautions for choosing the curtains for the children’s room? You should know something. There are many skills in choosing curtains for children’s rooms. If you want to choose suitable and beautiful curtain fabrics, then you must pay attention to the points mentioned above. Hope everyone can choose the right children’s room curtains.