The location of different rooms is suitable for hanging curtains? How to choose hanging curtains? Curtains are an important piece of furniture in the home. Curtains can not only block light, but also have a decorative effect. With curtains, the style of the whole home will become more high-end, but if you choose improperly, it will affect the appearance. It is conceivable that the purchase of curtains is important. There are many types of curtains on the market now, do you know how to choose the right one?
;Curtains suitable for hanging in different rooms?
1. East window: vertical curtain. As the sun rises in the east, the windows of the east room can quickly gather a lot of light, and the heat energy will also spread quickly through the metal frame of the window. Therefore, the curtains on the east side are best to prepare soft light for the owner who wakes up in the morning. May wish to choose vertical curtains with soft texture, they can let the owner enjoy the first ray of sunshine in the day through elegant tones and soft light.
2. South windows: blackout curtains. The windows on the south side have plenty of light all year round and are an important source of natural light for the room. However, in the hot summer, sunlight with sufficient heat and ultraviolet rays is a bit redundant. Therefore, the curtains on the south side are best to protect against sun and ultraviolet rays. According to Zhou Weimin, the more popular blackout curtains (coated with a sunscreen coating) are the best choice. When the curtain is opened, it can not only transform the strong sunlight into soft light, but also enjoy the scenery outside; when it is pulled up, the strong shading and strong privacy allow the owner to enjoy the tranquility at night during the day. If it is a fabric curtain, it must be considered to be used with a gauze curtain. The gauze curtain is best to choose a glass gauze curtain, and the violet color has good shading properties.
3. West windows: Venetian blinds, organ curtains, pleated curtains, wooden curtains. In summer, the sun will increase the temperature of the room. Therefore, the windows on the west side should be closed frequently or covered. You can try to choose curtains that can diffuse the light source and block ultraviolet rays to protect the furniture. Venetian blinds, organ curtains, pleated curtains, wooden curtains, or specially treated fabric curtains are all good choices.
4. North windows: cloth vertical curtains, thinner light-transmitting organ curtains, and roller blinds. If the light enters the home from the north, it will appear very uniform and bright, and it is one of the most emotional natural light sources. Therefore, it is best to choose curtains with high transparency for the north windows, instead of dark curtains with heavy texture. In order to fully retain this sentiment, cloth vertical curtains, thinner light-transmitting organ curtains, roller blinds, and fabric curtains with good light transmission effects are better choices.
How to choose the hanging curtains?
1. How to choose bedroom curtains- The bedroom is a very private area, and at the same time It is also a space where people can relax themselves. Curtains, as a part of the bedroom, can be seen. It shoulders the dual responsibilities of creating a comfortable and comfortable home environment and protecting people’s privacy.
2. Design and collocation: In terms of design and collocation, bedroom curtains are mostly composed of double-layer fabrics with screens and curtains. It is more soft and warm; if you like to sleep, then it is recommended that you choose a blackout cloth, a good blackout effect allows you to have a perfect sleep.
3. How to choose living room curtains- The living room is a place for receiving guests and family members. The living room has a prominent “status” in the home. It dominates the tone and rhythm of the home environment, and also shows the owner’s life taste and hobbies.
4. As one of the soft decorations, curtains play an extraordinary role. It is like a piece of clothing you wear when entertaining guests. The style should be solemn, and the color and pattern should not be too flowery. In 2010, the environment of the living room is becoming more and more spacious, generous and bright. The style of living room curtains is also enriched with the increase of home decoration style. I believe you must have had the experience of not knowing how to choose and choose from a dazzling array of curtains. In fact, as long as you grasp the principle that curtains closely follow the decoration style, it is not difficult to find beautiful curtains that are integrated into the overall home.
5. In terms of color: it should be in harmony with the overall room and furniture colors. Generally, the color of curtains should be deeper than the wall, such as light yellow walls. You can choose yellow or light brown curtains; light blue walls can choose brown or white and blue curtains.
6. In terms of materials: if you want to create a natural and refreshing home environment, you’d better choose soft fabrics; if you want to create a graceful and gorgeous home atmosphere, you can choose silky fabrics Usually, the combination of window screens with curtains, lace and curtains is rich in layers, well-proportioned, well-matched, elegant and delicate, and is often favored by customers. Other fabrics such as hemp, cashmere and yarn also occupy the market of different groups of people to varying degrees.
The location of different rooms is suitable for hanging curtains? How to choose the hanging curtains? I believe that after the introduction of the editor, now everyone has their own ideas about the choice of curtains. The curtains chosen in different spaces are also different. You must not choose the same curtains when you choose curtains, otherwise it will appear nothing new, and it will also affect the overall appearance. When you buy, you should combine the overall style and pay attention to the matching of colors.