Nowadays many people prefer to use curtains, because they can block their own privacy, block sunlight and reduce external noise, but many people don’t know much about curtains , Now there are many wooden curtain boxes that are more popular, and most people don’t know much about this new furniture, so let me introduce you to the construction and acceptance of wooden curtain boxes? What is the production method of wooden curtain boxes?
Construction and acceptance of wooden curtain boxes?
1. Construction content of wooden curtain box Wooden window
Wooden curtain box is an important part of home decoration and an important facility for concealing the hidden head of curtains. When designing the suspended ceiling and the window cover, the matching curtain box design should be carried out to improve the overall decorative effect.
2. Construction specifications for wooden curtain boxes
The specification of the curtain box is about 100mm high, and the width is determined according to the number of curtain rods used, and the width of a single rod is 120mm mm, the width of the double rod is more than 150 mm, and the length is according to the design requirements.
3. Acceptance of wooden curtain boxes
The installation of wooden curtain boxes should be according to the design size. If the ceiling is suspended in the room, the curtain boxes should not protrude from the top. , it should be installed straight. The surface treatment of the curtain box is the same as the wall paste or joinery decoration quality standard, the installation of the curtain rod meets the design requirements, and the installation should be straight and firm.
What is the method of making the wooden curtain box?
1. Before installing the curtain box, first install the keel. The keel part is analyzed and designed according to the method of the curtain box. The installation of the skeleton is done after the interior decoration is completed and the doors and windows are installed. For the selection of the wooden skeleton, it is necessary to choose wood with a moisture content that meets the standard, and after the keel is laid, the surface should be coated with anti-corrosion oil.
2. The size requirements of the wooden curtain box. The specification of the curtain box is about 100 mm high, and the width is determined according to the number of curtain rods used. The width of a single rod is 120 mm, and the width of a double rod is more than 150 mm. Each exceeds 150 mm, and the length can be as long as the wall.
3. Production of large core board curtain boxes. To make the curtain box, use a large core board, butt joint with dovetail plum glue. If the veneer is painted with clear oil, it should be pasted with a veneer panel of the same material as the window frame. The pasting surface is the outer side and bottom surface of the curtain box.
4. Production of through-type curtain box. The through-type curtain box can be directly fixed on the walls and the top surface on both sides. The non-through-type curtains should use metal brackets, generally iron brackets. The iron brackets have been embedded in the structure construction, and can also be directly fixed on the walls and the top face. When fixing, punch a hole at the fixing point, place a plastic expansion pin, and fix it with screws. In order to ensure that the curtain box is installed flat, the lengths from both sides to the window opening are equal, and the wires should be snapped before installation.
After reading the above text, people must have understood the construction and acceptance of wooden curtain boxes? What is the method of making wooden curtain boxes? Be sure to invite professional personnel to carry out the decoration design, so as to have better results. In addition, you must pay attention to the quality of the materials you have imagined, so that you can have a better service life.