Before deciding to buy chenille curtains, people usually know what are the advantages and disadvantages of chenille curtains. After deciding to buy chenille curtains, people usually first understand what are the purchasing skills of chenille curtains. It can be seen that when purchasing chenille curtains, it is very important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of chenille curtains and the purchasing skills of chenille curtains. Here, I will introduce the purchase information about chenille curtains for you. .
Advantages and disadvantages of chenille curtains
1. It is popular in the market now The high-end chenille curtains are basically tufted by a cotton chenille yarn, but there will be a big difference in comparison, because some manufacturers produce thicker piles, and Some manufacturers’ piles do look thinner.
2. Chenille curtains can be made into various exquisite patterns and patterns. The overall appearance is high-end and gorgeous, with good decoration and can make the interior feel magnificent, which is very good Express the noble taste of the owner. In terms of touch, the curtain fabric is characterized by the fibers being held on the ply core yarn, the suede is plump and has a velvet feel, and the touch is soft and comfortable. In terms of suspension, chenille curtains have excellent drapability, keep the vertical surface vertical, and have a good texture, making the room more tidy.
3. Chenille curtains have some shortcomings due to the characteristics of the material itself. It will deform and shrink after cleaning, so it cannot be smoothed by ironing, so as not to cause the curtain fabric to turn down , The messy pile is the front of the curtain, so the curtain will not have much ornamental value.
Chenille curtain selection skills
1. Density and weight: First of all, it is stated that the quality of chenille curtains with high density is not necessarily good. Because if the density is high and the pile is very short, or if the density is high and the pile is high, the overall effect of the ground will look poor. The weight of the current export standard chenille curtain is 1500-1600 grams per square meter, and the average pile is about 3cm. This kind of pile effect is better.
2. Dyeing: Good chenille curtains are dyed with active and environmentally friendly, and the color fastness reaches three to four levels before it is considered a standard reactive dyeing. Active environmental dyeing means that the dyed chenille curtain does not contain toxic and harmful chemicals such as azo,
3. Pile effect: check whether the quality of a chenille curtain is good , It depends on the pile on the surface. If the thickness of the pile is uneven up and down, that is to say, there is a nest at the root of the pile, which is thicker and the top of the pile is thinner, then it is not a good chenille curtain. A good chenille curtain is that the top of the pile is as thick and uniform as the root, and shake a piece of chenille curtain, and then spread it on the ground. If the pile is all neatly facing one side, it is a good product.
This is the introduction of relevant reference content about the advantages and disadvantages of chenille curtains and the purchasing skills of chenille curtains brought by the editor. I believe that after reading these introductions, you should have a general understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of chenille curtains and the purchasing skills of chenille curtains. I hope that after understanding this information, you can buy chenille curtains and bring you a better life enjoyment.