Curtain Track (3ft-6.6ft),Ceiling Track for Curtains, Ceiling or Wall mount Curtain Tracks System, Room Divider-Ceiling Curtain Track Rail for Living Room Bedroom Drop ceiling Shower-Ceiling Track Set; SEE MORE >>>
We know that curtains play an important role in our home life, so many consumers are also very careful when choosing curtains. There are many fabrics for curtains. Which curtain fabric is better? How do we install the curtains after purchasing them? Let’s introduce which fabric is better for curtains? Curtain installation construction steps?
Which fabric is better for curtains
1. What fabric is better for curtains— —cloth curtain
There are also many kinds of cloth curtains, such as silk fabrics, cotton: plant fiber, the main advantages are moisture absorption, good air permeability, and comfortable wearing, but cotton is easy to wrinkle and cannot be dyed with bright colors. Easy to fade, aging quickly, will shrink to a certain extent after washing, poor elasticity, poor resistance, strong alkali resistance, easy to mold, but resistant to insects.
2. What kind of fabric is good for curtains——roller blinds
Roller blinds are popular modern window decorations, which are easy to operate, easy to disassemble, reliable in performance, and have strong lines sense and sense of the times. Styles are: daylighting, semi-transparent and full blackout. It is suitable for various office buildings, conference centers and some family rooms, etc.
3. What kind of fabric is good for curtains——Roman blind
Roman blind is a new type of decoration, which can be divided into folding type, fan type, wave type and so on according to the shape. Roman blinds can create a warmer effect, and are now commonly used in the decoration of high-end entertainment and leisure places such as homes and hotels, and are deeply loved by the public. Roman blinds have a unique style, novel design, simple operation, the charm of fabric art, and the flexibility of roller blinds. It is the choice of restaurants, leisure places and residential houses.
4. What kind of fabric is good for curtains— Dozens of centuries. Bead curtains can enhance the noble taste of modern people. A new generation of bead curtain accessories can beautify the vision of various spaces in society.
5. What kind of fabric is good for curtains——venetian blinds
The venetian blinds can be rotated, and the louver blades can adjust the indoor light at will. Easy to install and disassemble; venetian blinds are mainly made of aluminum alloy and wood and bamboo baking varnish. Living room, hotel, villa and other places.
6. What kind of fabric is good for curtains— The separation creates a romantic atmosphere for the entire living room. When the breeze blows, the thread curtains “flow” with the wind, and only then do I realize that the original home can also have a variety of styles.
7. What kind of fabric is good for curtains——organ curtains
Organ curtains, also known as pleated curtains and wind nest curtains, have always been popular in Europe and were later introduced into China. The unique folded shape has a sense of line and a sense of the times; it has the effect of sunshade and sound insulation. It is often used in villas, sun rooms, study rooms, etc., and can also be used as ceiling curtains.
8. What kind of fabric is good for curtains——vertical curtains
Vertical curtains are evenly spaced and clean and crisp. The curtains can be separated and combined freely. It is suitable for tall and spacious doors and windows in various places, conference halls and living rooms.
Curtain installation and construction steps
Before curtain installation and construction, you must draw a line for positioning, and the positioning line must be careful Be cautious, if the drawing is not accurate, it may directly lead to the failure of the curtain installation. First, measure the distance between the fixed holes and the size of the required installation track, which is convenient for preparation before construction.
2. Install curtain rails
The curtain boxes are different in light and shade, and the order of installing curtain rails is also different. The open curtain box is generally installed with the track first, and the dark curtain box is installed with the track. Pay attention to the installation of the curtain track, the small corners should be densely spaced, and machine screws should be added, and the size of the wood screws should not be less than 30mm. When the window width is greater than 1200mm, the curtain rail should be disconnected, and the simmering and bending at the disconnection should be staggered, and the simmering and bending should be gentle, and the lap length should not be less than 200mm.
3. Install the curtain rod
Before installing the curtain rod, you need to prepare wood and products, hardware accessories, metal curtain rods and other materials, as well as hand electric drills, small electric benches, large woodworking planes, Small planes, slot planers, small wood saws, screwdrivers, chisels, punches, hacksaws, etc.
(1) Do a good job of positioning the curtain box and curtain rod, and check whether the position, specification, and pre-embedding method of the embedded fixture for fixing the curtain box can meet the requirements for installation and fixing. , If there is an error in the distance from the wall, measures should be taken to deal with it.
(2) Install the curtain box so that both ends have the same length.
(3) Generally, the thickness of the cover plate should not be less than 15mm, otherwise it needs to be fixed with machine screws.
(4) The length of the curtain rod should be greater than the width of the window cover, and the installation should be level and firm.
4. Adjustment position
According to the different types of curtains, the position needs to be adjusted appropriately. For floor-to-ceiling curtains or curtains that hang over the countertop, the track should be installed out of the width of the window sill to avoid being blocked when the curtains droop and appear unsightly.
What we have introduced above is about which fabric is better for curtains? We should have some understanding of the problems related to the installation and construction steps of curtains. There are many kinds of fabrics for curtains, and we have also introduced them, so which one is better, in fact, each has its advantages and disadvantages, it depends on what kind of products we need in our home.
Room/Dividers/Now Ceiling Curtain Track Set – Comes with Track, Roller Hooks, Installation Hardware, Saw, and End Cap – Curtain Rail by Room Dividers Now – Medium, For Spaces 6-12 Feet Wide (White); SEE MORE >>>