Curtains are an indispensable thing in every family. Maybe it is not the main material of home decoration, but its role cannot be underestimated. A high-grade curtain has at least Thousands of dollars. But we only need ordinary curtains. What are the styles of curtains? What should you pay attention to when buying curtains? The following editor will give you a brief introduction.
1. Curtain style
1) PVC blinds Curtains, aluminum venetian blinds. It not only has the characteristics of waterproof, environmental protection, anti-corrosion, etc., but also is easy to clean and can fully protect the private space.
2) Curtains for upper or side roller blinds. It has a waterproof function and is suitable for toilet use, and it has the characteristics of various patterns and random sizes.
3) Bamboo curtains are unique, waterproof, and easy to use. scenery.
4) Fabric curtains. This is a commonly used curtain, and it is necessary to choose a material that is easy to clean.
2. What should be paid attention to when buying curtains
1) The direction of the window determines the thickness of the fabric
When choosing the fabric, be sure Consider the orientation of your windows. Windows facing south have good light, and tulle, thin cotton or silk fabrics are more suitable. North-facing rooms are often cold and gloomy, so you should choose curtains with warm colors and some heavy feelings to increase the temperature. If your home has windows facing east or west, then shade is an important use for curtains. Sun-shading curtains can not only block the glare, but also maintain the brightness of the room, making full use of natural light to illuminate the room. The windows in the bustling neighborhoods, street lamps, and billboards are also very bright at night. In order to have a peaceful sleep, thicker curtains are needed to cover them.
2) Casement curtains are versatile
Casement curtains are a more common style. Simple, without any decoration, random size, can be hung and pulled, suitable for most windows. According to the width of the window, the curtains can be designed as one-side flat pull type and double-side flat pull type. Generally, 1.5 meters is used as a reference for the boundary. The lift-type bay window curtain can be turned to one side or both sides to form a soft arc, creating a good decorative effect, and can be freely matched with various strap accessories. The style with curtain head is more complicated to make, but the decorative effect is better. It can cover the rough part and the space between the top of the curtain and the roof, making the interior more neat and beautiful.
3) Choose the right curtain head to save effort in opening and closing
There are many ways to connect the curtain and the curtain rod: directly punch holes in the fabric, and it is easy to pull back and forth; The form of the outer cloth bag looks beautiful on the front, but due to the high friction between the cloth and the rod, it is more difficult to pull back and forth when the size of the cloth bag is similar to the diameter of the rod; the form of the sling is very simple, suitable for relatively light and thin cloth; The way of tying is also not easy to pull, which is suitable for windows that do not move frequently and are just for decoration. It is recommended that you can customize curtains that do not require a curtain head and have a process design, which is easy to open and convenient for disassembly and replacement.
The above is the style of the curtains and the key points of purchase introduced by the editor. The curtains used in different rooms are also different. You should choose the appropriate curtains according to your needs. Hope the above is helpful to you.