Curtains are indispensable in our life, because everyone will have privacy, using double-link can cut off the sight of the outside world and keep your privacy from being exposed. Choosing the right curtains will have a better privacy protection effect, so the editor will introduce what kind of fabric is good for curtains? How to choose curtains? What kind of fabric is good for curtains?
What kind of fabric is good for curtains
1, when choosing curtains, you should not only consider For its decoration, we must also consider the impact of curtain materials on people’s lives. The texture of curtains is preferably flocking, cotton, linen.
2, Generally speaking, the thicker the curtain, the better the sound absorption effect. If you want to take a comfortable nap during the day, it is best to choose a curtain with blackout effect for the bedroom, preferably cotton or flocking fabric. And the study, restaurant generally do not need too strong light, you can choose the shutters, so that the light can be adjusted. For example, in winter now, curtains need to consider the issue of heat preservation. Flocking curtains have thick fabrics and better heat retention.
3, In terms of materials, curtains include cotton, linen, yarn, satin, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers and so on. Among them, cotton and linen are commonly used materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace, and are suitable for bedrooms; gauze curtains are highly decorative, can enhance the depth of the room, and have good light transmission, and are suitable for use in living rooms and balconies; Velvet curtains are delicate in texture, luxurious and gorgeous, and have good shading and sound insulation effects, but the price is relatively high; bamboo curtains have clear textures, good lighting effects, and are wear-resistant, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and do not fade. They are suitable for living rooms and balconies.
4. Man-made fiber curtains are hard, easy to wash and durable, and have good shading properties; Hang it flat and try to pull it to see if it is flexible to open, and then turn the adjustment lever to check whether the blades can be turned freely; in addition, some wooden curtains use adhesives, which are likely to cause indoor pollution, and those with children, the elderly or pregnant women at home should choose carefully.
How to choose curtains?
1. Determine the purpose of choosing curtains. Before choosing curtains, you must first clarify the purpose of each curtain. See if it’s for privacy protection, glare blocking, warmth retention, or pure decoration. With this foundation, you won’t make big mistakes when choosing curtains.
In a house, the privacy of the bedroom and bathroom is the most important. Therefore, when choosing curtains, you must consider its color and thickness. After turning on the lights at night, whether you can see the room from the outside Human activity is very important.
If your home has windows facing east or west, shades are an important use for curtains. The sun-shading curtains can not only block the glare, but also maintain the indoor brightness, which is also considered for environmental protection and energy saving. In the houses on the main roads of the city, the light of street lamps and billboards is also very strong at night. In order to have a peaceful sleep, thicker curtains are needed to block them.
2. The size of the curtains should be determined according to the needs. The width of the curtains depends on the width of the window, and it must be coordinated with the size of the wall. Narrower windows should choose wider curtains to block the excess walls on both sides. There is also whether the curtains are pleated or double-layered, which depends on each person’s preference. Pleating has a dynamic and rhythmic beauty; the double-layer curtains have a special charm inside and outside.
3. The choice of material should consider the function of the room. When choosing the texture of the curtain, the function of the room should be considered. And the style strives to be simple and smooth.
The living room and dining room can choose luxurious and beautiful fabrics. The curtains in the bedroom are where we should take more care. It requires thick, warm and safe to ensure the privacy of life and the comfort of sleep. The curtains in the study should have good light transmission performance, bright, and elegant colors, so that people can feel in it, feel stable, and conducive to work and study.
Seasonal factors should also be considered when choosing curtain fabric texture. In summer, soft yarn or silk is suitable for curtains, which are mainly breathable and cool; Cloth curtains are suitable for all seasons.
4. Curtain patterns should not be trivial. There are two main types of curtain fabric patterns, namely: abstract type (also called geometric shape), such as square, circle, stripes and other shapes, and natural material form Patterns (such as animals, plants, landscapes, etc.). When choosing a curtain pattern, you should generally pay attention to it. The curtain pattern should not be too trivial, and the effect after pleating should be considered. The curtain pattern should not be inclined, otherwise it will make people feel inclined. Tall rooms should choose horizontal patterns.
The above introduces what kind of fabric is good for curtains? How to choose curtains? In fact, different places use different curtains, such as living room, bedroom, and children’s room curtains. There are also certain differences. It is best to use cute and lively curtains for children’s rooms. It is a better choice for the elderly to use some warm and comfortable curtains.
Ambesonne Bamboo Print Curtains, Bamboo Stems and Leaves Oriental Nature Wood Image Natural Wildlife Theme, Living Room Bedroom Window Drapes 2 Panel Set, 108″ X 84″, Yellow; SEE MORE >>>