When choosing curtains, we need to consider light reduction, shading, windproof, fireproof, heat preservation, noise reduction, etc., and its aesthetics cannot be ignored, so In the purchase of curtains, we need to know some common sense about the purchase of curtains, and there are some special needs, such as how to choose small window curtains. Below we will introduce what curtains to use for small windows in the bedroom? Attention?
What kind of curtains are used for the small windows in the bedroom?
1. Curtain matching skills: the choice of curtain fabric texture, when we choose the texture of curtains, we should first consider the function of the room, such as bathrooms and kitchens, we must choose fabrics that are more practical and easy to wash , and the style strives to be simple and smooth. You can choose luxurious and beautiful fabrics for the living room and dining room. The curtains in the bedroom are where we should take more care. It requires thick, warm and safe to ensure the privacy of life and the comfort of sleep.
2. Seasonal factors should also be considered when choosing the fabric texture of curtains. In summer, curtains should be made of soft yarn or silk, which is breathable and cool; It is suitable for all seasons, but it is especially lively and lively in spring. Curtain fabrics of different textures will produce different decorative effects. Velvet, satin, jacquard and lace decoration will give people a sense of elegance and grandeur. Gingham, corduroy, homespun, etc. can create a comfortable and comfortable style. It is best not to make curtains too smooth and shiny, because such fabrics tend to reflect light, irritate the eyes, and give people a cold feeling.
3. Curtain collocation skills: the choice of curtain fabric pattern, there are two main types of curtain fabric pattern, namely: abstract type (also called geometric shape), such as square, circle, stripe and Other shapes, and patterns of natural material forms (such as animals, plants, landscapes, etc.). When choosing a curtain pattern, you should generally pay attention to it. The curtain pattern should not be too trivial, and the effect after pleating should be considered. The curtain pattern should not be inclined, otherwise it will make people feel inclined. Tall rooms should choose horizontal patterns.
4. Curtain collocation skills: The use and season of the room should also be considered in the choice of curtain color. The living room should choose a dark color, which looks solemn and generous. For the elderly’s room, you can choose dark flowers and plain colors. In the room of the newlyweds, the curtains should be bright and strong to add a festive atmosphere. In terms of seasons, medium colors are suitable for spring and autumn, such as beige, light dark green, withered yellow, pink, etc.; white, beige, light gray, sky blue, lake green and other colors are suitable for summer; brown, dark green, purple red are suitable for winter. , dark coffee and other colors.
5. The choice of curtain color. The color of the curtain should match the color of the interior wall, floor and furnishings, so as to form a unified and harmonious environmental beauty. The walls are white or pale ivory, the furniture is yellow or gray, and the curtains should be orange. The walls are light blue, the furniture is light yellow, and the curtains should be in blue with a white background. The walls are yellow or light yellow, the furniture is purple, black or brown, and the curtains should be yellow or golden. The walls are light lake green, the furniture is yellow, green or brown, and the curtains are preferably medium green or grass green.
Pay attention when buying curtain cloth?
1. Look at the variety. Be cautious when purchasing fabrics and curtains that are anti-shrink, anti-wrinkle, soft, flat, etc.
2. Smell the smell. If the product emits a pungent odor, there may be residual formaldehyde, so do not buy it.
3. Pick the color. When choosing a color, it is advisable to choose a light tone, so that the risk of formaldehyde and color fastness exceeding the standard will be smaller.
Be careful when using: In addition to curtains, some textiles such as bed sheets and quilts that are in direct contact with the skin also contain formaldehyde, and must be washed before use. The incoming curtains should be fully soaked and washed in clean water first to reduce the formaldehyde content remaining on the fabric. If there are many windows in the room, you can choose curtains of different materials, such as blinds, roller blinds, etc. After washing, dry the curtain cloth in an outdoor ventilated place before using it again.
Today we will introduce to you about what kind of curtains are used for the small windows in the bedroom? Pay attention when buying curtain fabrics? I believe everyone has a certain understanding of this aspect of knowledge. For the small windows in the bedroom, it may not be suitable for us to use relatively large curtains, but to choose some custom-made curtains to be suitable, so we hope that you can refer to what we introduce for you, so that we can choose.