Chinese curtains are widely used in modern home decoration and have a good decorative effect. To a large extent, they combine Chinese traditional style with modern simplicity and fashion. It is very suitable for young people, especially for those who pursue simplicity and generosity. In addition to considering the decoration style, the curtains still have to consider the price. If the price is too low, the quality of the curtains may be poor. Moreover, cheap curtains are generally flammable in case of fire, so it is not easy to choose. So, what kind of curtains are suitable for the Chinese-style living room, and what are the advantages of the curtains?
Chinese-style living room with What curtains
1. Decoration and matching skills, precious fabrics can make the room feel luxurious, but we don’t need to spend a lot of money to pursue gorgeousness, as long as we pay attention to the grade of the furnishings in the room Just match. In addition, the texture of the fabric has an important influence on the style and atmosphere of the interior layout. For example, thin and transparent materials make people feel cool, while thick and solid materials make the room feel warm. On the other hand, seasonal factors should also be considered when choosing window decoration fabrics. In summer, curtains should be made of soft yarn or silk, which is breathable and cool; in winter, it should meet the needs of the eyes of the window. And these two curtains have taken these factors into account, and the fabrics have done a good job. As part of the interior decoration, Chinese curtains must be coordinated with other furnishings in the room, especially with large cloth items such as bedspreads, carpets, sofa covers, etc., and some common points can be arranged in color or pattern. , so that it produces inner harmony and enhances the overall sense of cohesion in the room.
2. Space collocation skills. Curtains are one of the essential contents in home soft decoration. They can not only shade the sun and protect the private space, but also beautify the home and improve the quality of life. If a room is bright with windows, a window is vivid with curtains. Fixed height or fixed width. When you go to buy Chinese-style curtains, the merchant will definitely ask you: fixed height or fixed width? You only need to choose the number of meters in the horizontal direction according to the width of your window. There are many kinds of Chinese-style curtain fabrics, depending on your room style and color matching, you must also consider the material, such as pure cotton, chemical fiber, cotton and linen, pure linen, brocade and so on. Drapes with small patterns are used on small walls, while bold patterns are used on large windows. Use cool colors for small rooms and warm colors for large rooms, which can be selected according to the colors of indoor wallpapers, sofas, carpets, and floors.
3. Chinese-style curtains make more use of post-modern techniques. Traditional calligraphy and paintings such as Chinese landscape paintings are printed on the curtains to match the inherent style of the living room. For comfort, Chinese-style curtains Plain colors are also often used as curtains. The color still embodies the simplicity of Chinese style, and the expression of Chinese-style curtains makes the whole space reveal modernity in tradition and classicism in modernity.
What are the advantages of curtains
1. Anti-noise. Studies have shown that when the continuous noise pollution in the room reaches 30 decibels, it will interfere with people’s normal sleep. Therefore, it is very important to choose a curtain with sound-absorbing effect, and the texture is preferably flocking, cotton, and linen. Generally speaking, the thicker the curtain, the better the sound absorption effect, and the curtain with good texture can reduce the external noise by 10% to 20%.
2. Shading. If you want to take a comfortable nap during the day, choose a blackout curtain for the bedroom, made of cotton or flocking fabric. And the study, restaurant generally do not need too strong light, you can choose the shutters, so that the light can be adjusted.
3. Keep warm. In winter, curtains need to consider the issue of warmth retention. Flocking curtains have thick fabrics and better warmth retention. According to the research of Japanese interior designers, among the colors, dark red is warmer and suitable for winter use.
4. Adjust your mood. If the color of the curtains is too dark, it will make people feel depressed after a long time; if the color is too bright, it is not good. Some newlyweds like bright colors, but after a long time, it will cause visual fatigue and make people feel irritable. In fact, you might as well keep it simple, and choose natural and fresh colors such as light green and light blue, which can make people feel happy; people who are prone to insomnia can try to choose red and black curtains, which will help them fall asleep as soon as possible.
The above is a specific introduction to “what kind of curtains are suitable for the Chinese-style living room, and what are the advantages of the curtains”. There are still many skills in the matching of Chinese-style curtains. It can be decorated mainly through the decoration and space matching skills of Chinese-style curtains. It is actually difficult to coordinate the decoration and space. To create a good home experience, the matching of curtains is also necessary. Can not be ignored.