Curtains can be said to be a very important part of home decoration, and can have a very good decorative effect on the entire house. Sometimes, choosing a good curtain style, color, etc. will be directly related to the style of the whole house, and can also reflect the owner’s personal taste. So choosing curtains is the most important. So, what kind of curtains are better to hang in the living room? What should you pay attention to when purchasing curtains for the living room?
What curtains are better to hang in the living room?
1. First of all, we must consider the overall effect of the entire home. Generally speaking, curtains made of mesh, gauze and thin cotton are generally better, not only can pass through a certain degree of natural light, but also can give people a sense of privacy and security in the daytime room.
2. Secondly, the color and pattern of the curtains should be considered. The design and color of the fabric should be coordinated with the living room and determined according to the environment and season of the area. It is advisable to choose fabrics with cool colors in summer, fabrics with warm colors in winter, and fabrics with neutral colors in spring and autumn.
3. From the perspective of the overall coordination of the room, it should be considered whether it is coordinated with the color of the wall, furniture, floor, etc. Choosing curtains with warm-toned patterns in the living room can give people a sense of hospitality. If you add mesh screens to embellish them, warm-colored curtains can give people an elegant, quiet, and warm aesthetic and artistic charm.
What should be paid attention to when purchasing living room curtains?
1. The color of living room curtains should be close to the ground, such as the ground is purple The curtains can choose pink, pink and other colors similar to the ground, but they should not be stereotyped. For example, for a smaller room, the floor is maroon red, and then maroon red curtains are used, the room will appear narrow. Therefore, when the color contrast between the ground and the furniture is strong, you can choose the color of the ground; when the contrast between the ground color and the color of the furniture is weak, you can choose the color of the furniture.
2. If neither the ground color nor the furniture color can be used as a reference, you can also choose the color system according to the color of the light. The warm color light system of orange can be matched with cool colors such as beige and fruit green. For the milky white neutral light system, warm colors such as beige, light coffee, and light red can be selected. In addition, avoid disharmonious color matching when choosing. Generally speaking, red and green, green and orange, red and blue, and yellow and purple are not harmonious.
3. Lower bungalows can use curtains with strong color contrast, and use the color contrast to change the depressing pattern in the room. If your current curtains are only monochromatic, you can also change them up through skillful hands. Choose a 15cm-wide strip of cloth, pleat it at a certain distance, and sew it to the edge of the curtain. The homemade lace adds a surprise to the home.
After the introduction of the above article, what kind of curtains are better for you to hang in the living room? What should you pay attention to when purchasing curtains for the living room? It is very important that the correct color matching can play a finishing touch for the whole living room, and can also make the decoration of the living room just right. So everyone must master the skills when buying curtains.