Achim Cordless Light Filtering Mini Blinds for Windows, Horizontal Vinyl Window Blinds, Shades for Indoor Windows, Inside Mount 1” GII Morningstar Collection, Pearl White, 35” W in x 64” H; SEE MORE >>>
Office roller blinds are a common type of curtains. Unlike home curtains, they are installed in offices to function as isolation and shading. Of course, a good office roller blind itself is relatively decorative, and it will also have a sound insulation effect, which is more practical. So what exactly is the fabric for office roller blinds? What styles of roller blinds are there?
What fabric are office roller blinds made of?
1. Sunshine fabric: The fabric is commonly made of polyester polyester plus PVC, which is woven by a special method. There are small pinhole-like eyes on the fabric. It is named because some sunlight can transmit light through the fabric, also known as the see-through fabric. It is suitable for general office places. The light-transmitting sunshine fabric roller blind can see the outdoor scenery and effectively block ultraviolet rays. It is widely used in office environments. Due to the particularity of the fabric material, it is generally fire-resistant and flame-retardant fabric.
2. Semi-shading fabric: It can block the eyes, so you can’t see the scenes of indoor and outdoor people, but there is light. It is the most common semi-shading fabric, which can effectively block ultraviolet rays, but its light transmission is slightly worse than that of sunlight fabrics.
3. Full shading fabric: It can be divided into white-coated full-shade, silver-coated full-shade, non-coated full-shade and so on. It is suitable for places with strong sunlight, or environments that require complete darkness, such as bedrooms, film and television conference rooms, and windows facing the street to the west. Due to the good shading and heat insulation effect of its material itself, it is also one of the most common choices for office curtains.
What styles of roller blinds are there?
1. Spring roller blind
1. Pull-bead spring roller blinds are developed after combining the advantages and disadvantages of manual pull-bead roller blinds and manual rope-pull spring roller blinds. It is a new type of roller blind system that is more convenient and quick to operate.
2. The roller blind assembled by this product is the same as the ordinary pull-bead roller blind. There is a pull-bead head on one side of the roller blind. It can be operated by pulling the pull-bead to lift the roller blind, or it can be used like an ordinary pull-string spring. Like the roller blind, directly pull the roller blind to operate it up and down, so that after the spring roller blind is closed, a long rope hangs in the middle of the window, and the rope is dragged to the ground after the roller blind is opened.
3. The new spring roller shutter system, after the finished product is sold to the customer, the customer can adjust the installation direction, position (top installation or side installation), and the position of the pull bead (left or right) without dismantling the roller shutter. ), the rising limit and the rewinding elastic force are adjusted by themselves during rewinding. Since the roller blind does not need to be disassembled during adjustment, the performance of the product after adjustment by the customer can be consistent with that before leaving the factory.
Second, one-control two-type spring roller blind
One-control two-type spring roller blind, also known as day and night spring roller blind, adopts a new double-head mechanism, which only needs one pull The beads can control the two roller blinds to open or close freely, and two different fabrics can be used. Opening the sun roller blinds during the day can better achieve lighting effects, and opening the full blackout roller blinds when sleeping at night can better Guaranteed privacy and sleep status.
This system also adopts our company’s hydraulic brake deceleration mechanism to make it run more smoothly and reduce noise. The system is equipped with a limit device that can be adjusted from the outside, and the position of the top dead center can be adjusted arbitrarily with a screwdriver without disassembling the roller blind. Under normal circumstances, the resilience (speed) of the roller blind can be adjusted arbitrarily with a screwdriver.
What fabric are office roller blinds made of? What styles of roller blinds are there? In fact, office roller blinds have different fabrics for people to choose from, and you can customize it according to your needs. Of course, there are many styles when making roller blinds. Among them, spring bead roller blinds and spring bead roller blinds are more common, and you need to take care of your office curtains frequently to keep them clean.
CHICOLOGY Roller Window Shades , Window Blinds , Window Shades for Home , Roller Shades , Window Treatments , Window Blinds Cordless , Door Blinds , Urban White (Light Filtering), 70″W X 72″H; SEE MORE >>>