The study room is a place for everyone to work and study. It needs an atmosphere that can calm down. Therefore, the color matching that can calm us down is good news for the owners. In home life, curtains can play the role of dust prevention, sound insulation and decoration, which brings great convenience to our life. The main function of curtains that need to be installed in the study is the sound insulation effect. Quietness is an essential element of the study. Therefore, the choice of curtains is very important for the decoration of the study. So, what color is good for study curtain decoration, and how to choose curtains?
Study curtain decoration What color is good
1. Soft tones and horizontal stripes make this study look full of personality. In the study room with white and yellow as the main tone, bright and dynamic striped curtains are the perfect match. The colored lines are more like a whirlwind, bringing a wave of movement, and the simple butterfly pleat hanging method is more convenient for you to change at any time and cleaning.
2. Advantages: The curtain in the study is thick and full, with beautiful lines. Instead of a traditional desk, a storage cabinet is used as a desk, and the shelf with a high storage rate inside is practical, where books and sundries can be placed, and it is closely connected with the striped curtains.
3. The dark brown furniture sets the elegant and classic tone in the room. The simple shape of the desk gives people a stable feeling. The simple shape of the bookshelf improves the overall style of the room. The sofa It adopts a simple European-style design, which is comfortable and warm. The colorful pillows decorated on it add a sense of agility to the room, breaking the heavy single tone of the room, and complementing the yellow seat, leaving a deep impression on people.
How to choose curtains
1. Choose the curtains and set the home taste. The curtains are in an eye-catching position in the room, so in a sense It determines the expression of a room, and also reflects the owner’s life taste and interest. The matching effect of curtains directly affects the effect of home decoration. Different styles of home decoration should be matched with corresponding curtain styles. The material, function and comfort of curtains are also closely related to our health.
2. Talk about the material of curtains. In terms of materials, curtains include cotton, linen, yarn, satin, flocking, bamboo, man-made fibers and so on. Among them, cotton and linen are commonly used materials for curtains, which are easy to wash and replace, and are suitable for bedrooms; gauze curtains are highly decorative, can enhance the depth of the room, and have good light transmission, and are suitable for use in open study rooms and balconies; 1. Flocking curtains are delicate in texture, luxurious and gorgeous, and have good shading and sound insulation effects, but the price is relatively high; bamboo curtains have clear textures, good lighting effects, and are wear-resistant, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and do not fade. They are suitable for open study rooms and balconies ;Artificial fiber curtains are relatively hard, easy to wash and durable, and have good shading; blinds are currently popular. When choosing blinds, you can first touch whether the blades are smooth and have no burrs, and then hang the curtains flat and try to pull them to see if they can be opened flexibly. ,Turn the adjustment lever to check whether the blades can be turned freely; in addition, some wooden curtains use adhesives, which are easy to cause indoor pollution, and those with children, the elderly or pregnant women at home should choose carefully.
3. Select the curtains and locate the home grade. Those who choose curtains should pay attention to preventing noise. When people choose curtains, they usually consider its decorativeness. Studies have shown that when the continuous noise pollution in the room reaches 30 decibels, it will interfere with people’s normal sleep. Therefore, it is very important to choose a curtain with sound-absorbing effect, and the texture is preferably flocking, cotton, and linen.
4. The thicker the curtain, the better the sound absorption effect, and the curtain with good texture can reduce the external noise by 10%-20%. Curtains that prevent noise can improve the quality of the home. When choosing curtains, you should look at the color of the curtains. Curtains can also adjust your mood. If the color of the curtains is too deep, it will make people feel depressed after a long time; if the color is too bright, it is not good. Some newlyweds like to choose brightly colored curtains, but after a long time, it will cause visual fatigue and make people feel irritable. In fact, you might as well keep it simple and choose natural and fresh colors such as light green and light blue, which can make people feel happy; people who are prone to insomnia can try to choose red and black curtains, which will help you fall asleep as soon as possible.
The above is a specific introduction to “what color is good for study curtain decoration, and how to choose curtains”. In order to decorate the study room as a place suitable for learning, it is natural to pay attention to the choice of curtains. In addition, the choice of curtain color must be based on the overall style of the house, and at the same time pay attention to the effect after matching. This is what curtains need to pay special attention to. two o’clock.