The living room is a place for receiving guests and family gatherings, and curtains are an important part of the living room. As a more eye-catching part of the living room, curtains determine a sense of The expression of the room also reflects the owner’s taste and interest in life. So what color curtains look good in the living room? How to choose the curtains in the living room? The following editor will take you to understand.
Living roomcurtainsWhat color looks good< /strong>
1. White: White curtains give people a refreshing feeling, appearing generous, graceful and elegant. White is originally a color of comparison and synthesis in nature, and it contains the synthesis of colors. The white curtains can let the sunlight pass through very well, giving people a hazy feeling. Regardless of whether the walls of the living room are white or wallpapers of various colors, they can be matched with a good decorative effect.
2. Gray: Gray curtains are very suitable for small living rooms. If you are a person who likes simplicity and low-key, you can also choose gray curtains, which can make you more low-key.
3. Brown: Brown should be dark purple with a little black. Its sunlight filtering effect is good, strong sunlight can pass through it, and only mild sunshine can be left, which makes the whole room shine wonderfully, and the effect of coffee-colored curtain wallpaper will be better.
4. Purple: Purple itself has a romantic, noble and elegant temperament, as well as mystery. Purple curtains used in the living room will enhance the temperament of the living room, looking romantic and elegant. If the interior decoration effect is old, it is not suitable to use purple curtains. Purple curtains require very good materials and look smooth, otherwise the effect will be greatly reduced.
The selection skills of living room curtains
1. Consider the style of the living room Overall effect: Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin cotton cloth, nylon silk, thin gauze, mesh cloth, etc. can not only pass through a certain degree of natural light, but also allow people to have a sense of privacy in the daytime room. sense and security.
2. Pay attention to the use of thick curtains: because thick curtains have a more significant effect on forming a unique indoor environment and reducing external interference. When purchasing thick curtains, it is ideal to choose curtains made of materials such as corduroy, woolen fabric, gold velvet and woolen fabric.
3. The color and pattern of the curtains should be considered: the color of the fabric should be coordinated with the living room, and should be determined according to the environment and season of the area. It is advisable to choose fabrics with cool colors in summer, fabrics with warm colors in winter, and fabrics with neutral colors in spring and autumn.
4. The style and size of the curtains should be considered: In terms of style, the curtains in a small room should be in a relatively simple style, so as not to make the space appear narrower due to the complexity of the curtains.
For a large living room, it is advisable to adopt a more generous, stylish and delicate style. Living room curtains of different colors can bring different visual effects, only the selection of living room curtains that match the style of the home environment can fully demonstrate the extraordinary taste of the owner. Then after reading what color curtains look good in the living room introduced by the editor above? And how to choose the curtains for the living room, do you understand?