The work after the decoration is completed is the entry of furniture, as well as various soft decorations. Curtains and decorative paintings can be matched according to the decoration style. Some friends asked how to match the curtains as a larger part of the soft decoration. Let’s talk about what color curtains go with log-colored furniture and the matching guide for curtains.
What color curtains go with log-colored furniture
1. In the space dominated by log-colored furniture, if you don’t want the white walls to look too monotonous, light purple curtains can reflect the original style of logs, and you can also choose some accessories made of other materials , very elegant and fresh.
2. In a space dominated by log-colored furniture, light-colored curtains can be matched, such as light yellow, pink, and light purple curtains, so that it will not overwhelm the guests. That is, let the beauty of the room be concentrated on the curtains, without making the white walls look too monotonous.
3. The space dominated by log-colored furniture can be equipped with small floral curtains, so that the log-colored furniture and curtains can create an idyllic atmosphere.
4. For spaces dominated by log-colored furniture, light yellow and pink can be used. Let the wood-colored furniture and curtains create a natural atmosphere,
Curtain collocation guide
1, the living room chooses warm color patterns High-quality curtains can give people a sense of hospitality, and if decorated with mesh screens, it will enhance the artistic charm of the entire room. The curtains in the study room are better in neutral and cooler tones, among which light green, dark green and light blue are the crowns of all colors. In the bedroom, you should choose curtains in smooth and static colors. For example, light brown and brown-red furniture can be matched with beige and orange curtains, and white furniture can be matched with light coffee, light blue and beige curtains to make the room look elegant and not deserted. Warm without being tacky. In the restaurant, yellow and orange can increase appetite, while white has a sense of cleanliness.
2. When choosing curtains, you must know the color, and each color has its own character. Yellow, gentle and tranquil; green, nourishing the heart and eyes; red, festive and gorgeous; coffee, calm and mature; purple and rose; graceful and luxurious; cyan, profound and deep; blue, tranquil and broad. According to the characteristics of different rooms, different “character” colors can be selected. In the living room, choose warm-colored curtains, warm and luxurious. For the study room, it is best to use green. For the bedroom, it is better to choose balance color and static color curtains. For restaurants, it is better to use white, if you use yellow as the background. Embellished with white net buttons, it will play the role of icing on the cake. The north-facing room with dark light is suitable for neutral and cool tones, and the mood is elegant. In a sunny room with better lighting, hanging millet red or yellow curtains will adjust the strong light into soft astigmatism.
3. When choosing curtain colors and materials, you should distinguish the different characteristics of the seasons. In summer, use thin, transparent and soft yarn or silk, preferably in light color, which is breathable and cool; in winter, it is advisable to use thick and fine flannelette, with warm and heavy colors, to highlight the thickness and warmth. In spring and autumn, thick ice silk, floral cloth, imitation silk, etc. are mainly used, and the color is preferably medium. And calico curtains are lively and lively, suitable for all seasons.
4. Curtains are made of cloth, hemp, yarn, aluminum flakes, wood chips, metal materials, etc., and have the functions of sunshade and heat insulation and adjusting indoor light. Cloth curtains are divided into cotton gauze, polyester cloth, polyester-cotton blended, cotton-linen blended, non-woven fabrics, etc. according to the material. Different materials, textures, colors, patterns, etc. are combined to form different styles of cloth curtains. Different styles of indoor Design curtains.
The above is the introduction of what color curtains and curtains match the log-colored furniture. The home is its own, and everyone’s favorite colors and styles are even more different. You can make bold collocations according to your favorite curtain style and when the general principle is good.