Indoor ventilation is mainly achieved through doors and windows. Windows are usually made of transparent glass and frames. In order to ensure indoor privacy and avoid strong sunlight in the room, this is We need to use curtains. In addition to the above functions, curtains can also bring better decoration to the living room. Therefore, we should pay attention to the color and choice of curtains. Let’s find out what color curtains to use in the living room? What kind of curtains should you choose for the living room?
What color curtains are good for the living room
1. The color of the curtains in the living room It should be close to the ground. If the ground is purple, the curtains can choose pink, pink and other colors similar to the ground, but they should not be the same. For example, in a room with a small area, the floor is maroon red, and then you choose maroon red curtains. The room is small. Therefore, when the contrast between the ground color and the furniture color is strong, you can choose the ground color as the center; when the contrast between the ground color and the furniture color is weak, you can choose the furniture color as the center.
2. If neither the ground color nor the furniture color can be used as a reference, you can also choose the color system according to the light color. The warm orange light system can be matched with beige and fruit green Such as cool color system, milky white neutral light system, you can choose beige, light coffee, light red and other warm color system. In addition, when choosing, especially avoid disharmonious color matching. Generally speaking, red and green, green and orange, red and blue, and yellow and purple are not harmonious.
3. For lower bungalows with relatively high floors, curtains with strong color contrast can be used to change the depressing pattern in the room by using the contrast of colors. If your current curtains are only monochromatic, you can also change them up through skillful hands. Choose a 15cm-wide strip of cloth, pleat it at a certain distance, and sew it to the edge of the curtain. The homemade lace adds a surprise to the home.
What kind of curtains are good for the living room
1. Larger living rooms should use floor-to-ceiling fabric curtains, with sand, no need for blackout cloth, style Can be added with valance. Smaller living rooms can use opaque roller blinds, cloth blinds and day and night curtains.
2. American style, neo-classical, modern minimalist, European style, Chinese style, American pastoral, English pastoral, elegant style, Mediterranean style, according to the style of your house decoration, then determine which style of curtains you want to choose .
3. Size selection: the length should be about 20 to 30 cm longer than the window sill, so as not to be blown by the wind and expose the window frame. If the two windows are very close to each other, use two curtains to connect the windows into a whole. The floor-to-ceiling curtains should be about an inch higher; the width can be made according to the ratio of window width multiplied by 1.5-2.
4. The selection of materials pays attention to environmental protection: the texture of the curtain is mainly made of cotton, hemp, chemical fiber and other materials, while the blinds and roller blinds are made of wood, bamboo, hemp, and aluminum alloy. Whether it is a curtain or a blind, in recent years, great attention has been paid to the environmental protection of the material in the selection of materials; no silk (slag) and no fading. A good fabric should not only contain high cotton content, correct color, and feel good. It is also non-polluting and easy to wash. These requirements rely on the current textile technology is no longer a problem. Another notable feature is that it is more close to life, convenient and practical humanized functional design, which is especially prominent in blinds: such as “day and night organ curtains” that can be used both day and night, electric remote control curtains, metal anti-theft curtains, partition curtains, etc. It breaks through the image of curtains in people’s impression in the past, and greatly facilitates life.
The living room is the main place for receiving guests in a modern living room, and it is also a place for family members to relax and entertain. Its decoration is very important. The above introduces what color curtains are good for the living room, and what kind of curtains are good for the living room. I hope that friends can use the knowledge introduced above reasonably to create a beautiful living room effect.