When it comes to the living room, in addition to the sofa and furniture in the living room, the curtains are also a more conspicuous room decoration. In terms of the choice of living room curtains, we have a variety of colors to choose from, but this Colors cannot be matched randomly, because it is likely to cause visual conflicts, so we must understand the selection of living room curtains, let’s take a look at what color the living room curtains are, and how to match the living room curtains.
What color is the living room curtain
In fact, the choice of the color of the curtains in the living room has a great relationship with the overall style of the living room. The styles are different, and the corresponding collocations are also different. The following is an introduction to the colors of the living room curtains in different styles:
1. What kind of curtain color is suitable for Southeast Asian, Japanese and Chinese style living rooms
Because these styles have strong national colors, the curtain color is mainly determined according to the interior style and the furniture selected Matching, due to the rich colors in Southeast Asia, dark brown curtains are often used; the Japanese style is elegant and the color of the living room curtains is a difficult choice, but most people will choose beige that is similar to the floor; while Chinese style curtains are mostly chosen Also dominated by dark colors.
2. What kind of curtain color is suitable for modern, Nordic and minimalist living rooms?
When people enter the living room, the first impression is of course not on the curtains. What about attracting attention? If the color is too bright and cannot be integrated with the style, it can be completely ignored if it is too simple and elegant; so the first trick is to find out the color integration point of the living room. Modern, Nordic and minimalist styles all have in common that they are simple, so what color is the best color for the living room curtains? Black, white and gray or low-key dark blue and deep purple are good choices.
3. What kind of curtain color is suitable for Mediterranean style, American country, Korean pastoral living room
These three styles are biased towards nature, and the commonality lies in their concept. What color is the curtain in the living room? How can the feelings be reflected? Light sky blue, white and brown are all good choices, and the light material can create a dynamic effect by swaying with the wind.
4. What kind of curtain color is suitable for European-style, French-style, and British-style living rooms?
Nobility and elegance are their common characteristics. Idea, what color is good for the curtains to highlight their elegance and comfort? Gold, silver, and white are interlaced so that the curtains in the living room can attract attention and blend into the environment.
How to match the curtains in the living room
1. Generally, the curtains in the living room should be in the form of double-layer landing, which will stretch the space visually effect. And it is better to choose the form of the wall, so that after the curtains are opened, the folds on both sides will be richer and more atmospheric.
2. The modern minimalist style should reflect the characteristics of simplicity and clarity, so when choosing curtains for the living room, you can choose materials such as pure cotton, linen, and silk to ensure that the curtains feel naturally hanging to the floor.
3. The color of the curtain can be more jumpy, but you must not choose a pattern with more flowers, so as not to damage the overall feeling, you can consider choosing a strip pattern.
4. The color of the curtains can be more jumpy, but you must not choose a pattern with more flowers, so as not to damage the overall feeling, you can consider choosing a strip pattern.
5. The curtains in the bedroom pay more attention to functionality, and should be fully protected from light to ensure sleep. It is best to choose floor-to-ceiling curtains in the bedroom to avoid light leakage due to short curtains. Owners who have high requirements for sleep quality may consider installing a layer of shading cloth inside the curtains to enhance the shading effect.
What color is the best color for the living room curtains, and how to match the living room curtains? The above is an introduction about the matching of living room curtains. The effect of matching will be more coordinated.