What color is the curtain? You may see a variety of renderings of the living room. A good design has a premise that the color matching is good. In addition, more thoughts have been spent on soft and hard decoration or home function design. How can the living room be more beautiful? It looks comfortable and pleasant, how to match the curtain color? Let’s learn about it.
What color is the curtain?
1. The overall effect of the room should be considered, and the corresponding curtain style, color and pattern should be selected according to different decoration styles. Dark curtains look solemn and generous; thin curtain fabrics with light tones and strong light transmission are better, which can create a solemn, concise, generous and bright visual effect. The color of the curtains in the living room is selected from the sofa pattern. For example, the white Italian sofa is often decorated with pink and green patterns, and the curtains may wish to use pink or green fabrics to echo each other.
2. The color and pattern of the curtains should be considered. The design and color of the fabric should be coordinated with the living room and determined according to the environment and season of the area. It is advisable to choose cool-toned fabrics in summer, warm-toned fabrics in winter, and neutral-toned fabrics in spring and autumn.
3. You can also determine the color of the living room curtains according to the decoration style. Different styles have certain requirements for decoration elements and colors, so matching the overall style can make the whole living room environment more harmonious and harmonious.
How to match the curtain color?
1. How to match the curtain colors? The color of the curtains in the living room should be close to the ground. If the ground is purple, the curtains can choose pink, pink and other colors similar to the ground, but they should not be the same. The room will appear small. Therefore, when the contrast between the ground color and the furniture color is strong, you can choose the ground color as the center; when the contrast between the ground color and the furniture color is weak, you can choose the furniture color as the center.
2. How to match the curtain colors? If neither the ground color nor the furniture color can be used as a reference, you can also choose the color system according to the color of the light. The warm light system of orange can be matched with cool colors such as beige and fruit green, and the neutral light system of milky white can be used. Choose warm colors such as beige, light coffee, and light red. In addition, when choosing, especially avoid disharmonious color matching. Generally speaking, red and green, green and orange, red and blue, and yellow and purple are not harmonious.
3. How to match the curtain colors? Bungalows can use curtains with strong color contrast, and use the color contrast to change the depressing pattern in the room. If your current curtains are only monochromatic, you can also change them up through skillful hands. Choose a 15cm-wide strip of cloth, pleat it at a certain distance, and sew it to the edge of the curtain. The homemade lace adds a surprise to the home.
Summary: After reading so much information about the color of the curtains and the color matching of the curtains in the living room, everyone has confidence in the creation of the living room in their home. The tones of the entire home space match to create a better effect.