As we all know, if the curtains are dirty, then I must clean them, so as to make the curtains look newer and prolong their use Lifespan.
What are the methods of cleaning curtains?
1. Venetian blinds: water + bristle brush
For the daily cleaning of these sheets, you can spray them with water or polish on the surface, and then dry them with a dry cloth. In case of difficult stains or pull cords for initial cleaning, you can use a soft bristle brush to wipe. If the curtains are dirty, you can use a rag dipped in some warm water to wash and clean, or wipe with a little ammonia solution.
2. Velvet curtains: neutral cleaning solution + lay flat to dry
Velvet curtains are easy to deform. detergent, hand sanitizer, various washing supplies for washing babies, etc.), lightly press with your hands, and put the washed curtains on the shelf to dry. Do not use hangers to dry.
3. Electrostatic flocking curtains: alcohol + cotton gauze For daily cleaning, use cotton gauze dipped in a little alcohol to wipe gently. If the flocking cloth is too wet, you can press it with both hands to remove water, or let it dry naturally.
4. Cotton and polyester fabric curtains: Wash with clean water
Cotton and polyester are the most common fabrics on the market. These curtains are made of durable materials and can be wiped with a damp cloth. /p>
5. Canvas and hemp curtains: warm water soap solution + sponge
Curtains made of canvas and hemp are more difficult to dry, so be careful not to put them directly when cleaning In clean water, you can wipe with a sponge dipped in some warm soapy water.