Curtains are one of the indispensable home textile accessories in our home. Whether you want to cover the annoying sunlight or make the home beautiful, the existence of curtains is very necessary. With the continuous development of curtains, its unique decoration and functionality have become one of the best accessories for interior decoration. So how to choose and buy curtains for the matching of furniture and curtains? Today we will follow the editor to have a look.
Coordination of furniture and curtains:
1 To make the effect of curtain matching look good, we must grasp the two words of matching. Matching means not only making the curtain itself look good, but also matching with the interior decoration, matching with the interior decoration color, and matching with the indoor furniture. To give a simple example, if the interior decoration is in warm tones, and you are interested in a cool-toned curtain, it will undoubtedly be out of place after the curtain is installed.
2. If we want the curtains to look good, we have to consider the material of the curtains themselves. If it is used in the living room, and most of the furniture in the living room is made of fabric, solid wood or leather, we will It is more suitable to use fiber fabric curtains. For the bedroom, it is mainly for warmth and sleep aid, and lace or gauze curtains can also be used.
3. The first is the color matching skills, the most important point is to match with the interior color, and the second is that the color of the curtains should not exceed three, otherwise it will give people a miscellaneous look Feeling is not conducive to the precipitation of mood, and it is easy to make people feel irritable. The curtains in the master bedroom should not be pink, which represents the luck of the peach blossoms. It is said that it will affect the relationship between husband and wife.
4. The size of the window and the cultural background and personality of the resident should also be considered in the matching of curtains. The curtains of the houses where the elderly live should be calm and elegant, while the curtains of the young people’s homes or children’s rooms can be appropriately different in color, especially for children’s rooms. Colorful and bright colors can help children form a cheerful personality.
5. Curtains should also be selected according to the indoor light in terms of matching skills. We all know that curtains are divided into single-layer and multi-layer. It is suitable for use when there is insufficient or too much light in the room.
How to choose curtains:
1. When choosing curtains, try not to choose cumbersome and heavy curtains. This is because too thick and complicated curtains will not only increase the economic cost, but also encroach on people’s visual and spiritual space. A foreign study shows that people are prone to irritability when they are in contact with single and overly cumbersome items for a long time.
2. When it is consistent with the overall tone and style of the room, the material of the curtains is also very important. Try not to use chemical fiber or painted curtains. Chemical fiber fabrics will generate static electricity, and static electricity is easy to absorb dust and germs in the air, which is not good for human health. However, curtains made of chemical fiber fabrics have good heat resistance and can be used on balconies; the choice of curtain fabrics in the living room depends on the demand for light in the room. If the light is sufficient, you can choose tulle, thin cotton or silk fabrics. If enough, you should choose a slightly thicker wool blend or cotton fabric for curtains.
3. The choice of curtains depends on personal preferences and living habits. For the elderly, they generally sleep lightly, and it is difficult to fall asleep. A ray of light will make them toss and turn, unable to fall asleep. Curtains with heavier colors and better sealing effects are more suitable.
About the matching of furniture and curtains, and how to choose and buy curtains, today I will share with you So much analysis. However, the editor still wants to remind everyone about the curtains used in the home. It is not that the effect we see in the fabric store is the same as that hung at home. When we choose curtains, we should not only consider whether the curtains are beautiful or not. , Also consider whether it matches with your own home decoration, and whether the color tone matches.