Graywind Motorized Curtain Set Smart Rod Remote Control Drapes Compatible with Alexa Google Home for Bedroom Office Living Room (Crossed Grey); SEE MORE >>>
Curtains are used in every home, because curtains can protect people’s privacy and keep warm, and there are many curtains that can prevent noise, but when people choose When you come out, you must pay attention. It seems that there are many styles. European style curtains are more popular, because this decoration style is also popular at the moment, so the following will introduce you to the characteristics of European style curtains? European style How to match the curtains?
The characteristics of European style curtains?
1. European-style curtains have many advantages in terms of shape, material and collocation. From the design point of view, European-style curtains are designed with brackets, which are made of high-quality metal and exquisitely handcrafted, which can form a beautiful match with the interior. Applying nice paint on its exterior will also make it look even more beautiful.
2. In terms of material selection for curtains, the generally selected materials are fabrics whose lines are not easy to drop and fluff. Classical abstract romantic art makes it highly decorative. Splendid hanging ornaments will be added on the edge of the curtains, which looks more noble.
How to match European-style curtains?
1. The overall color requirements, nobility and elegance are a feature of European-style homes. In terms of appearance, the bright colors make the home luxurious and elegant, and the soft and light-toned furniture looks noble and elegant. If you want classic European style furniture, you can choose gold as the main color. Patterned furniture in warm colours.
2. Blue + white: warmth, blue gives people a calm and noble feeling, jazz has a long history, and people who are obsessed with it think “blues”. According to color psychology, seeing more blue will make people emotionally stable and think more rationally. The coolness and flawlessness of white make people feel very free and broad-minded, and the living space seems to be as open and comfortable as the nature of the sea and sky. Not all sapphire blue, but the finishing touch, which really activates life and makes the kitchen life dynamic, and the blue tone helps to create a peaceful atmosphere, and the kitchen decorated with blue works better.
3. Black + white + gray: classic, if you like simple and elegant European style, you can choose Gothic and Mediterranean furniture, and this simple style must be black or gray Key color. Black and white can create a strong visual effect, blending the popular gray in recent years into it to ease the visual conflict between black and white. This kind of space is full of cool modern and futuristic sense, rational, orderly and professional.
4. Blue + orange: modern, with blue and orange color matching, expressing the intersection of modernity and tradition, ancient and modern, colliding with reality and retro flavor visual experience. These two colors can give the space a new life.
When we read the above text introduction, we must have understood the characteristics of European-style curtains? How to match European-style curtains? , When buying, you must learn to identify, buy brand products, you can have quality assurance, and the color you choose must match the overall style, so that you can achieve complete beauty.
Deconovo Window Curtains 100% Blackout for Bedroom, 95 Inch Long Solid Sun Blocking Curtains, Living Room Double Layer Soundproof Curtains(Cream, 52W x 95L Inch, 2 Panels); SEE MORE >>>