When many families are decorating their houses, they pay more attention to the selection of indoor curtains. After all, if the color of the curtains is not suitable, it will also affect the beauty of the interior. There are many colors, types and fabrics of curtains sold in the market, and it is still necessary to master certain purchasing skills when purchasing. So what color is good for curtains? What is the method of choosing curtain colors? Let’s learn more about it.
What color is the best color for the curtains?
1. Choose the color and material that conform to the owner’s fortune-telling to assist the fortune. At the beginning of the decoration, it is necessary to combine the owner’s numerology to choose the color and material of the curtains, which can play a vital role in the owner’s feelings, health, wealth, career, etc. For example, if the owner’s fortune is like wood, you can choose green and wooden curtains; if the owner’s fortune is like earth, you can choose Roman shades in yellow and khaki colors.
2. Avoid patterns with ominous meanings on the curtains. Some young people will choose some trendy or alternative patterns according to their own personalities, which are very suitable for their own tastes, but they have unlucky meanings on the Internet. For example, common skeletons, dolls with weird shapes, and some ferocious animals, etc., try not to avoid using these patterns, so as not to have adverse effects on the owner. Especially for the elderly and children’s rooms.
3. The curtains in the master bedroom should be less pink. Pink is a feminine color and is generally used by women who like romance. Installing pink curtains in the bedroom will add some dreamy or romantic feeling to the room. But in school, pink has the meaning of provoking peach blossoms, which is easy to cause a third party, thus affecting the relationship between husband and wife.
4. The fabric of the curtain should not be too thick. If the curtain fabric is too thick, there will be a sense of heaviness, which will cause the family members to feel pressure in life. In this way, it will also affect the health of the whole family members. If such thick curtains are decorated in the bedroom, the owner’s eyelids will often cause sleepiness. If you feel sleepy and drowsy, your work efficiency will decrease, and your financial resources will be strained. Therefore, it is not suitable to choose too heavy curtains for the bedroom. At the same time, Master Zhide suggested that the bedroom curtains should have a shading layer.
5. The curtain style in a small space is simpler. Curtains in a small space should be in a relatively simple style, so as not to make the space appear narrower due to the complexity of the curtains. On the contrary, in a large space, it is suitable to use more atmospheric, generous, delicate and stylish curtains. In this way, the decoration of the space is not too simple. The overall effect will make people look comfortable.
What is the method of choosing curtain color?
1. Choose according to the material. Above all, should consider the integral effect of the bedroom. Floor-to-ceiling fabric curtains are suitable for larger living rooms, which can be equipped with window screens, and curtains can be added to the style. Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin cotton cloth, nylon silk, thin gauze, mesh cloth, etc. The material should be thick and thick, and heavy curtains can isolate noise and relieve light evil. It can effectively resolve the noise that may be generated outside the window. Therefore, the living room curtains need to match heavy fabric curtains with gauze curtains, which can not only provide shelter but also ensure ventilation, and the use is not restricted. Not only can a certain degree of natural light pass through, but it can also give people a sense of privacy and security in the daytime interior.
2. Choose according to color science. Dark curtains look solemn and generous, and thin curtain fabrics with light tones and strong light transmission are better, which can create a solemn, concise, generous and bright visual effect. However, it should be noted that if the color of the curtains is too deep, it will make people feel depressed after a long time. Heavy-colored curtains will reduce the brightness of the room and fail to meet the standard of vigorous aura. Bright colors are not good either. Overly active curtain colors will affect the entire environment. Over time, it will cause visual fatigue and make people feel irritable. So what color is the best color for the curtains in the living room? You might as well keep it simple and choose gold, beige, light brown, light purple, milky white, etc. to make the room look elegant but not deserted, warm but not tacky. The curtains and the ground should try to avoid the color matching of red and green, blue and orange, red and blue, yellow and purple, so as to avoid bad psychological feelings. Color matching should pay attention to “coordination”. The tone and texture of the curtains must be coordinated with the furniture of the room and the style of the interior decoration of the room.
3. Choose according to the five elements of numerology. In addition to choosing the color of the living room curtains according to chromatics, it can also be determined through numerology and five elements. If the owner likes fire, you can choose red or purple curtains. If the owner likes earth, choose yellow or khaki curtains. If the owner likes gold, choose white curtains. If the owner likes water, use blue. , black curtains. Such a choice can not only benefit the space, but also help the homeowner to balance the five elements with the color of the curtains.
If you are still struggling with the choice of curtain color, you can learn more about the above purchase methods. If the curtain color is appropriate, it can greatly improve the interior decoration quality. The above is the relevant introduction about what color to choose for curtains and how to choose curtain colors. I hope it will be helpful for you to choose curtains.