Achim Cordless Light Filtering Mini Blinds for Windows, Horizontal Vinyl Window Blinds, Shades for Indoor Windows, Inside Mount 1” GII Morningstar Collection, Pearl White, 35” W in x 64” H; SEE MORE >>>
In modern decoration, curtains play a very important role. Curtains can not only protect the privacy of the owner, but also complement the overall style of the home. But how to match the color of the curtains to look good? How to choose and buy curtains in the decoration? These are all confusing questions for everyone, let us understand in detail below.
How to match the color of the curtains?
1. Living room furniture Based on calm dark tones, plain light yellow velvet fabrics are selected to affect the atmosphere of the overall space. The gauze curtains are selected with rhythmic circle patterns, and simple shapes and soft colors are used to embody simplicity, so as to get rid of cumbersome, Complicated, the pursuit of simplicity and natural psychology.
2. The bedroom is dominated by clean light tones, so for the matching curtains, choose dark shell pattern flannel fabrics to make the atmosphere of the space look quiet; Dark blue light printing to show a sense of calm. Choose light shades for sheer curtains.
3. The living room adopts white tone, and the simple lines reveal a sense of fashion and elegance. When choosing the curtains for this space, we chose the curtains in coffee tones with cross-line patterns; the gauze curtains chose light purple with a sense of luxury. With simple shapes and perfect details, it creates a fashionable and avant-garde feeling
4. The bedroom adopts light colors, simple lines and colors reveal a romantic atmosphere, and we choose the curtains with pink and purple tones , the gauze curtain chooses white lace, which makes the whole space more romantic; the study curtain chooses lavender, which adds to the noble and calm effect of the study, and the gauze curtain chooses white tone with dots, which sets off the purity of knowledge.
5. A bedroom with a Nordic style as the theme. The color of the home is mainly white and light beige, and the curtains are printed in dark colors, which is simple and clear, and at the same time highlights the simplicity and elegance of the Nordic style; the gauze curtains are white, which makes people feel like they are at the foot of the Alps.
6. The furniture style is an innovative style that combines Southeast Asian elements and traditional Chinese artistic conception. The home is in light white tones. In the choice of curtains, the method of contrasting shades is adopted, and the calm dark coffee-colored curtains are selected, and the gauze curtains are light-colored, which visually gives people a rustic cultural atmosphere.
7. The bedroom is dominated by light-toned furniture, decorated with dark-colored frames, and the whole space has an antique flavor. We use vertical and wide striped curtains, and the oriental mystery comes into view; another space The use of light gray tones, medium-colored coffee, and white gauze curtains immediately enhance the noble and elegant atmosphere of this space.
How to choose curtains?
There are many types of curtains, which can be classified into two categories: finished curtains and fabric curtains
1. Finished blinds
According to their appearance and functions, they can be divided into: roller blinds, folding blinds, vertical blinds and blinds.
1. The roller blind can be retracted freely. It can be divided into: man-made fiber roller blinds, wooden sunburned roller blinds, and bamboo roller blinds. Among them, artificial fiber roller blinds are woven with special technology, which can pass through strong sunlight radiation, improve the quality of indoor light, and have the functions of anti-static and fire prevention.
2. According to their different functions, folding curtains can be divided into: 100-page curtains, day and night curtains, honeycomb curtains, and 100-fold curtains. Among them, the slit room curtain has a suction effect, and the day and night curtain can have any effect between light transmission and light impermeability.
3. Vertical curtains can be divided into aluminum curtains and artificial fiber curtains according to their different fabrics.
4. Venetian blinds are generally divided into wooden louver, aluminum louver, bamboo louver and so on. The biggest feature of the blinds is that different angles of light can be adjusted arbitrarily, so that the natural light in the room is varied.
2. Curtains made of decorative cloth by design and sewing
1. Fabric curtains can be divided into printed cloth, dyed cloth and yarn-dyed cloth according to their fabrics and processes. , jacquard cloth, etc.
Calico: Printing colors and patterns on the plain gray cloth by means of transfer or garden net is called dyed cloth. Its characteristics are bright colors, rich and delicate patterns.
Dyeing cloth: The color dyed with a single color on the white gray cloth is called dyeing cloth, and its characteristics are: elegant and natural.
Year-dyed fabric: According to the needs of the pattern, the gauze is first classified and dyed, and then the color pattern is formed by interweaving to form a yarn-dyed fabric. Its characteristics: strong color fastness, clear yarn-dyed texture, and strong three-dimensional effect.
Jacquard printed cloth: The combination of jacquard and printing is called jacquard colored cloth.
2. The fabrics of fabric curtain colors include pure cotton, linen, polyester, and silk, and they can also be woven from concentrated raw materials. Cotton fabrics are soft and feel good; hemp fabrics have a good drape and a strong sense of texture; silk fabrics are noble and gorgeous, and they are made of 100% natural silk. Its natural, rough, elegant, and strong layering characteristics have become fashionable products; polyester fabrics are scratchy, bright in color, and do not fade or shrink.
3. Window screens
The window screens accompanying the curtains not only add a soft, warm and romantic atmosphere to the room, but also have the characteristics of soft lighting, ventilation and ventilation. Your mood gives people a faint sense of hazyness.
The fabric of window screen can be divided into: polyester, imitation silk, hemp or blended fabric, etc.; according to its process, it can be divided into: printing, embroidery, jacquard, etc. Window screens are basically based on a width of 280CM.
Fourth, the quality of window rails determines the smooth opening and closing of curtains
1. Window rails can be divided into straight rails, curved rails, and telescopic rails according to their shapes. For windows with curtain boxes. Commonly used straight rails are: heavy-duty rails, plastic nano-rails, low-noise rails, etc.
2. According to its material, window rails can be divided into: aluminum alloy, plastic, iron, wood, etc.
3. Window rails can be divided into Roman rods, artistic (art decoration renderings) rods, etc. according to their craftsmanship. Roman rods and artistic rods are suitable for windows without curtain boxes, and have decorative functions.
4. Fabric curtains are composed of four parts: curtains, screens, accessories and tracks.
5. The finished curtains are divided into four categories: roller blinds, folding blinds, venetian blinds and vertical blinds.
We will stop here for the relevant knowledge about how to match the color of curtains, as well as some tips for choosing curtains. Although the matching of curtains is not the main contradiction of decoration, the color and texture of curtains can also affect the overall decoration effect. Therefore, when decorating, everyone should not underestimate the selection and color matching of curtains.
CHICOLOGY Roller Window Shades , Window Blinds , Window Shades for Home , Roller Shades , Window Treatments , Window Blinds Cordless , Door Blinds , Urban White (Light Filtering), 70″W X 72″H; SEE MORE >>>