What the editor told you is related to curtains, that is, how to install IKEA curtain rods, I hope it can bring you some help. In this article, the editor will also introduce to you some key points of curtain purchase, I hope you can learn from it. In fact, the most important point in the purchase of curtains is the material, I hope everyone must remember.
How to install IKEA curtain rod:
1. Although curtains are a small thing in life, there are still many questions about this small thing.
2. The housing price is getting higher and higher, but the quality is getting worse and worse. It is some affordable housing and housing. I have seen roofs with a slope of 10cm, floors with floor tiles that are uneven with a difference of 5cm, and walls that are trapezoidal. It is best to use a level or flat pipe when installing.
3. Since the beauty of the exposed curtain rod is to be expressed, it is best to have a certain height between the top of the room and the windows, so as to avoid the feeling of compressed vision. When installed on the wall (referred to as wall installation), the Roman rod is about 6-12cm away from the roof or ceiling to avoid feeling of depression and suffocation; when installed on the roof or ceiling (referred to as top installation), the Roman rod is about 6-10cm, to prevent the curtain from rubbing against the wall and staining the curtain when opening and closing. The above is some relevant information about the installation of IKEA curtain rods provided by the editor for all friends. I hope it can be of some help to all friends. Curtains can block light and protect people’s privacy. The effect is great. Installing curtains must be Curtain rods are used, so before purchasing, you can refer to the articles given by the editor to get the relevant information you need.
What are the key points for choosing curtains:
1. Regarding the material of curtains, generally speaking, the living room, bedroom and study room can choose the same material Yes, if you don’t want to choose between heavy and light materials, the best way is to choose double-layer curtains. The inner layer is made of light and thin materials, such as nylon silk, mesh cloth or tulle, and the outer layer can be Heavy materials, such as corduroy, gold velvet or woolen, can be easily replaced according to weather or weather changes.
2. For the choice of color, it is best to choose bright colors for the curtains in the living room and study room, because such colors can make people feel refreshed, and bright curtains can easily create a bright feeling, which is conducive to For conversation or work and study, it is best to choose warm-toned curtains in the bedroom. Such colors can give people a sense of warmth and are conducive to rest and sleep.
3. After choosing the material and color, you should look at the quality of the curtains. It is best to understand the characteristics of various fabrics before purchasing, so that when purchasing Then check whether the actual fabric meets the characteristics you want. If the quality is no problem, then you can buy it with confidence. What you need to remember is that shopping around will never be out of date. Let’s take a look at a few.
4. Pay attention to the size of the curtains. It is not simply enough to cover the windows. If the length of the curtains is smaller than the width, the decorative effect will not be very good. Generally, the length of the curtains should be selected If the window area is too large, you can hang a few slender curtains on the large window, which will have a better effect than directly hanging a large and wide curtain.
In general, the selection skills of curtains have the above, I hope you can learn from it. Regarding the purchase of curtains, there are a few important points, that is, the purchased curtains must match the style of your own house. If they do not match, such curtains will make the overall effect of the house look different after you buy them and hang them up. OK