No matter where it is, curtains can show its importance. The installation of curtains is very important to our life. Of course, different installations can have different effects, so we must There are important installation methods. Next, the editor will introduce to you how to install the curtains and the two points for attention during the curtain installation process, so that everyone can better understand how to install the curtains.
How to install the curtains?
1. We need First measure the fixed hole distance and the size of the track to be installed.
2. Install the curtain rail:
(1) Install the hoisting clip, rotate the clip 90 degrees to connect with the track, and install the hoisting clip on the top plate with self-tapping screws superior. If it is a concrete structure, expansion screws need to be added.
(2) There are single, double or triple curtain rails. When the window width is greater than 1200mm, the curtain rail should be disconnected, and the simmering and bending at the disconnection should be staggered, and the simmering and bending should be gentle, and the lap length should not be less than 200mm. Ming curtain box generally installs the track first. Machine screws should be added to heavy curtain rails; dark curtain boxes should be equipped with rails. The small corners of the heavy curtain track should be densely spaced, and the specification of wood screws should not be less than 30mm.
3. Install the curtain rod:
(1) Correct the connection fixture, install the rod or iron wire, and pull it on the fixture. Make it flat and exactly the same as the elevation of the room.
(2) To install standard curtain track (double track), the base width should generally be above 15CM, and the single track can be reduced according to appropriate circumstances.
4. Adjust the position of floor-to-ceiling curtains or curtains that hang over the table. When installing the track, you should give way to the width of the window sill to avoid being blocked when the curtain is drooping and looking unsightly.
Precautions for curtain installation?
First, pay attention to the color and pattern of the curtains. The design and color of the fabric should be coordinated with the living room and determined according to the environment and season of the area. It is advisable to choose fabrics with cool colors in summer, fabrics with warm colors in winter, and fabrics with neutral colors in spring and autumn. From the perspective of the overall coordination of the room, it should be considered whether it is coordinated with the color of the wall, furniture, floor, etc. If the furniture is in dark colors, you should choose lighter-colored curtains, so as not to depress people with too dark colors.
Second, the style and size of the curtains should be considered. In terms of style, the curtains in a small room should be in a relatively simple style, so as not to make the space appear narrower due to the complexity of the curtains. As for the design of a large living room, it is advisable to adopt a more generous, stylish and delicate style. The width of the curtains should generally be about 10 cm wider than the windows on both sides. The bottom should depend on the style of the curtains. Short curtains should also be about 20 cm longer than the bottom line of the window sill; ~3 cm.
Third, to measure accurately, you must know the amount of fabric. Accurate measurement can not only predict the purchase amount of fabrics, but also make the curtains more beautiful in details. Youerjia recommends that you use a metal ruler to measure. Whether you choose track installation or curtain rod, the hem of the curtain should be 15 cm above the window sill. The two sides of the curtain should be 15-20 cm more than the window itself, so that it looks good. When measuring the width, don’t measure the window itself, but measure the curtain rod or track. If it is a curtain opened on both sides, remember to reserve an overlapping part in the middle, about 2.5 cm. The length of the curtain needs to be determined according to the position of the hem. If it is on the window sill, the distance should be 1.25 cm, and the distance under the window sill should be 15 cm. The hem of the floor-standing style should be 1.5 cm above the ground.
Fourth, consider the overall effect of the room. Generally speaking, curtains made of thin fabrics such as thin cotton cloth, nylon silk, thin gauze, mesh cloth, etc. can not only pass through a certain degree of natural light, but also give people a sense of privacy and security in the daytime room. sense. Moreover, because this kind of fabric has the characteristics of soft texture and lightness, it is better to hang it on the window. At the same time, pay attention to the use of thick curtains, because thick curtains have a more significant effect on forming a unique indoor environment and reducing external interference. When purchasing thick curtains, it is ideal to choose curtains made of materials such as corduroy, woolen fabric, gold velvet and woolen fabric.
About how to install curtains and some methods for attention in the process of curtain installation, the editor will introduce these, I hope these can help you, so that you can easily install curtains, pay attention to some simple Matters to beautify your home environment.