Achim Cordless Light Filtering Mini Blinds for Windows, Horizontal Vinyl Window Blinds, Shades for Indoor Windows, Inside Mount 1” GII Morningstar Collection, Pearl White, 35” W in x 64” H; SEE MORE >>>
During long-term use, the curtains tend to accumulate dust in the air. Some dust attached to the surface of the curtains can be removed with a feather duster or a vacuum cleaner, but if there are some stubborn stains on the curtains When it is necessary to use the method of cleaning. Then the editor will introduce to you the cleaning method of curtains? What should be paid attention to in the process of cleaning curtains?
How to clean curtains?
1. The correct cleaning of curtains can be divided into four steps. One is to remove the part of the curtain that needs to be washed. It should be noted that before disassembly, use a feather duster and a vacuum cleaner to carefully remove the dust on the surface of the curtain. Use professional tools to dismantle the curtains. When some parts are stuck, do not use brute force to break apart the surrounding karts and take out the curtain fabric. I believe that everyone has encountered some small parts such as cards and dings falling off during the process of disassembling the curtains. The editor reminds consumers that when disassembling the curtains, they should use special containers to store the small parts removed from the curtains.
2. There are also many tips in the curtain soaking process. When soaking the curtains, the specific detergent should be selected according to the material of the product itself. Generally, it is recommended to use neutral detergents to soak the curtains. Liquids containing acidic or overly alkaline liquids will cause certain damage to the fiber materials inside the curtains. Depending on the material of the curtain, the soaking time is generally between 15 minutes and 60 minutes. For example, curtains made of linen are usually soaked for more than 1 hour when washing because of their heavy weight. There is also a little trick here. If you soak in warm water when soaking, you can greatly shorten the soaking time of the curtains and make the curtains more convenient and quick to wash.
3. There are many precautions during the curtain washing process. When washing curtains, everyone should pay attention to the fact that flannelette, silk fabrics and some high-grade fiber fabrics are not suitable for automatic washing by washing machine. There are some kinds of fabric curtain cloth, it is recommended to wash by hand or send it to a special laundry for dry cleaning. This is because the fibers of this type of fabric are relatively thin, and if the mechanical washing method with excessive force is used, the fibers are likely to break.
4. There are many important things that everyone needs in the drying process of curtains after washing. Everyone should know that the pigments of clothing fabrics are prone to decolorization when exposed to direct sunlight after washing. In daily life, many people hang clothes on the reverse side when drying them. Like clothes, curtain fabrics are prone to discoloration if they are exposed to the sun for a long time after washing. Therefore, it is recommended that you choose a ventilated and cool place to dry and let the curtains dry by themselves.
5. There are actually many aspects that need attention when washing curtains. For example, when washing, try to disassemble and wash the curtain decorations such as lace separately, so as to prevent the curtain decoration from being damaged during the washing process or being unclean due to overlapping washing. There are also curtains generally try not to use a dehydrator to dehydrate, just let it dry naturally.
What should be paid attention to during the curtain cleaning process?
1. Velvet curtains: Velvet curtains have a strong vacuuming force, and should be removed by hand after disassembly The curtains trembled. Changzhou Guochang Decoration Engineering recommends that flannelette curtains are best not to be washed with a washing machine, and it is recommended to lightly filter the water with your hands. Don’t wring it out too hard after washing, just let the water drip dry automatically.
2. Lace curtains: Not suitable for vigorous cleaning. Before cleaning, you can gently sweep with a soft brush to remove surface dust.
3. Roller blinds: Roller blinds are generally difficult to disassemble, so they can only be cleaned directly on the roller blinds with detergent. If there is too much dust during cleaning, you can use a soft brush to remove the dust, and then wipe it with clean water. You can also spray some polish to keep the roller blind clean for a long time.
4. Blinds: Can be cleaned directly. Spray an appropriate amount of water on the curtain and dry it with a rag. If the drawstrings of the blinds are dirty, they can be cleaned with a damp cloth dampened with detergent. Because of the material and paint, the blinds are easy to fade, so be careful not to expose them to the sun.
Through the editor’s brief introduction to the cleaning method of curtains and what needs to be paid attention to in the process of cleaning curtains, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the cleaning methods and precautions for curtains. I hope you can Help everyone in practice, let everyone choose the correct method when cleaning curtains.
CHICOLOGY Roller Window Shades , Window Blinds , Window Shades for Home , Roller Shades , Window Treatments , Window Blinds Cordless , Door Blinds , Urban White (Light Filtering), 70″W X 72″H; SEE MORE >>>