Graywind Motorized Curtain Set Smart Rod Remote Control Drapes Compatible with Alexa Google Home for Bedroom Office Living Room (Crossed Grey); SEE MORE >>>
There are still many styles and types of curtains. When purchasing curtains, in addition to its decorative function, you must also know the choice of blackout curtains. Blackout curtains are generally used in bedrooms. , So how to choose blackout curtains, are there any tips for choosing blackout curtains? How to choose blackout curtains? What are the advantages and disadvantages of blackout curtains? Only after you understand these contents can you know whether to buy blackout curtains. Let’s take a look at the specific content introduction so that everyone can understand these little common sense.
How to choose blackout curtains
Blackout curtains are mainly used to block the sun Yes, generally speaking, if the requirements are not high, the shading problem can be solved with thicker curtains. Of course, if you have high requirements for blackout, you can choose special blackout curtains. Blackout curtains generally add a layer of black adhesive behind the curtain fabric to absorb ultraviolet rays and block light to achieve a shading effect.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of blackout curtains
1. Good shading effect. The main advantage of blackout curtains is that they have a good shading effect. There are many materials for blackout curtains. Now the blackout curtains on the market can block 80% of ultraviolet radiation, so blackout curtains are widely used in families.
2. insulation. Blackout curtains can block the heat radiation of the outside sun, so its heat insulation effect is very good, and it is often used in decoration, especially in summer, it can isolate the hot sun outside, and you will not feel hot indoors.
3. decorative. Blackout curtains also have a strong decorative effect. Like curtains of other materials, they have rich patterns and can well decorate the home. And the use of blackout curtains is very wide, and can be seen in homes, hotels, offices and other occasions.
Blackout curtains have advantages and disadvantages, because the additional coating on the surface of chemical blackout curtains in blackout curtains uses glue, so there is some irritating smell in the curtains, There may also be a phenomenon that toluene exceeds the standard, thereby affecting people’s lives.
How to choose blackout curtains
1. Choice of blackout curtain size
The size of blackout curtains should be determined according to the size of the window. The curtains must cover the windows to achieve the shading effect. Usually floor-to-ceiling windows and long-frame windows can choose floor-to-ceiling curtains. Window curtains.
2. Choice of blackout curtain fabrics
There are many fabrics for curtains, such as cotton, yarn, satin, man-made fibers, etc., and the fabrics that are more suitable for blackout curtains are: Flocking curtains and satin curtains, this kind of curtains are thick in texture, luxurious in appearance, good in shading and sound insulation.
3. Choice of color for blackout curtains
Generally, choose warm-toned curtains in the living room to set off a warm and warm atmosphere; for the bedroom, you can choose warm and soft colors, It can give people a more romantic feeling; you can choose fresh green curtains in the study room to create a natural, quiet and secluded atmosphere.
The above content introduces how to choose blackout curtains. When purchasing, it depends on whether the family has high requirements for curtains. For example, if the requirements are average, you can buy ordinary blackout curtains, or you can Choose relatively high-end curtains with strong shading effect, and you can choose according to your specific needs. How to choose blackout curtains? The specific purchase method needs to know the fabric of the curtains, as well as the color and style of the curtains.
Deconovo Window Curtains 100% Blackout for Bedroom, 95 Inch Long Solid Sun Blocking Curtains, Living Room Double Layer Soundproof Curtains(Cream, 52W x 95L Inch, 2 Panels); SEE MORE >>>