The European style can reflect your romance, so it is loved by many people. When making a choice, you should also pay attention to such a choice. Many people do not understand European-style curtains. In addition, you should also pay attention to how to match European-style curtains.
1. In the selection of curtain materials, the generally selected materials are fabrics whose lines are not easy to drop and fluff. The pattern or the classical abstract romantic art make it highly decorative. Splendid hanging ornaments will be added on the edge of the curtains, which looks more noble.
2. European-style curtains have many advantages in terms of shape, material and matching. From the design point of view, the European-style curtain design will come with brackets, which are made of high-quality metal, with exquisite craftsmanship, and can form a beautiful match with the interior. Applying nice paint on its exterior will also make it look even more beautiful.
How to match European style curtains?
1. Black + white + gray: classic, if you like simple and elegant European style, you can choose Gothic and Mediterranean style furniture, and this simple style is bound to be Black or gray as the main color. Black and white can create a strong visual effect, blending the popular gray in recent years to ease the visual conflict between black and white. This kind of space is full of cool modern and futuristic sense, rational, orderly and professional.
2. The overall color requirements, nobility and elegance are a feature of European-style home furnishing. In terms of furniture color, bright colors look luxurious and atmospheric, and soft and light-toned furniture look noble and elegant. If you want classic European-style furniture can choose gold as the main color. If it is simple European-style, it is suitable to choose warm-colored furniture with beige and white soft patterns.
3. Blue + white: warmth, blue gives people a calm and noble feeling, jazz has a long history, and people who are obsessed with it think “blues”. According to color psychology, seeing more blue will make people emotionally stable and think more rationally. The coolness and flawlessness of white make people feel very free and open-minded. The living space seems to be as open and comfortable as the nature of the sea and sky. Not all sapphire blue, but a finishing touch that really energizes life and brings movement to life in the kitchen, and blue tones help create a serene ambience, which works well in kitchens decorated with blue.
4. Blue + orange: modern, with blue and orange as the main color combination, showing the intersection of modernity and tradition, ancient and modern, colliding with reality and retro flavor visual experience. These two colors can give the space a new life.
After reading the European-style curtains introduced to you in the above text, people should have a lot of understanding and understanding of this aspect. When buying curtains, you must choose the quality Yes, and good decoration can be done only by good matching. How to match European style curtains, the matching method introduced for you above is very important.