The choice of curtains is actually very important. If you find inferior materials, there will be a big environmental problem, which may affect the quality of home life in the future, especially if the smell is very strong, it will affect even more obvious. You can learn how to get rid of the excessive smell of curtains, understand how to choose curtains, and replace them in time when there is a problem. The home environment will be more beautiful and air quality problems will not be affected.
How to get rid of too much curtain smell
The curtain smells too much, keep it In a ventilated state, use a special solution for removing formaldehyde, and buy plants such as pothos to remove.
1. First of all, keep the ventilation. The doors and windows of the room are opened to keep the air in the room circulating. You can also turn on the electric fan to increase the air flow.
2. You can buy a bottle of special solution for removing formaldehyde, and spray it on the curtains three or four times a day with a spray bottle, and the smell will be dissipated soon.
3. Choose some lush green radish, Chlorophytum and other potted plants that can absorb odors and put them under the curtains, so that you can not only remove the odor from the curtains but also watch them.
4. Clean. Remove the curtains and soak them in a fragrant detergent solution, and then wash them, so that most of the formaldehyde smell can be removed.
5. Exposure to the sun. Choose sunny noon and spread the curtains in an open place for exposure, which can also drive away part of the smell and effectively sterilize.
How to choose curtains
1. East window:
As the sun rises in the east, the windows in the east room can quickly gather a lot of light, and the heat energy will also spread quickly through the metal frame of the window. Therefore, the curtains on the east side can prepare soft light for the owner who wakes up in the morning. If you choose an east-facing apartment, you may wish to choose vertical curtains with soft texture. They can let the owner enjoy the beautiful sunshine in the day through elegant tones and soft light.
2. The south window:
The south window has sufficient light all year round and is the most important source of natural light for the room. However, in the hot summer, sunlight with sufficient heat and ultraviolet rays is a bit redundant. Therefore, the curtains on the south side can protect against sun and ultraviolet rays.
3. West windows:
Venetian blinds, organ curtains, pleated curtains, wooden curtains. In summer, the sun will increase the temperature of the room. Therefore, the windows on the west side should be often closed or covered. You can try to choose curtains that can diffuse the light source and block ultraviolet rays to protect the furniture. Venetian blinds, organ curtains, pleated curtains, wooden curtains, or specially treated fabric curtains are all good choices.
4. North windows:
Italian Rome curtain experts suggest that cloth vertical curtains, thinner light-transmitting organ curtains, and roller blinds are more suitable for use on north windows. If the light enters the home from the north, it will appear very uniform and bright, and it is one of the natural light sources for emotional appeal. Therefore, choose high-transparency curtains for the north windows instead of dark curtains with heavy texture.
The above introduction is how to get rid of the smell of curtains and how to choose curtains. When using curtains, there are some smells, which may be ignored by many home owners. If you don’t know what to do for a long time Removal will affect the quality of home life. Therefore, some common removal methods should be considered, such as choosing a suitable special solution for removing formaldehyde and green plants, maintaining indoor ventilation and so on.