Achim Cordless Light Filtering Mini Blinds for Windows, Horizontal Vinyl Window Blinds, Shades for Indoor Windows, Inside Mount 1” GII Morningstar Collection, Pearl White, 35” W in x 64” H; SEE MORE >>>
The bedroom is a private space for our daily rest and sleep. We cannot choose the color of the bedroom curtains casually. Inappropriate colors will cause us visual fatigue and some colors have been used for a long time It can also lead to depression, but a good color curtain color suitable for bedroom decoration can bring us a good mood, so we need to understand the color matching skills of bedroom curtains and the things to pay attention to when buying curtain fabrics.
Color matching of bedroom curtains
Among the colors, dark red is warm and suitable for Use in winter. If the color of the curtains is too deep, it will make people feel depressed after a long time; if the color is too bright, it is not good. Some newlyweds like to choose brightly colored curtains, but after a long time, it will cause visual fatigue and make people feel irritable.
In fact, you might as well keep it simple and choose natural and fresh colors such as light green and light blue, which can make people feel happy; people who are prone to insomnia can try to choose red and black curtains, which will help to fall asleep as soon as possible.
Choosing warm-colored curtains in the living room can give people a sense of hospitality, and if decorated with mesh screens, it will enhance the artistic charm of the entire room. The curtains in the study room are better in neutral and cooler tones, among which light green, dark green and light blue are the crowns of all colors.
The bedroom should choose smooth and static color curtains. For example, light brown and brownish red furniture can be matched with beige and orange curtains, and white furniture can be matched with light coffee, light blue and beige curtains. The room looks elegant but not deserted, warm but not tacky.
When choosing curtain colors and materials, you should distinguish the different characteristics of the seasons. In summer, use thin, transparent and soft yarn or silk, preferably in light color, which is breathable and cool; in winter, it is advisable to use thick and fine flannelette, with warm and heavy colors, to highlight the thickness and warmth. In spring and autumn, thick ice silk, floral cloth, imitation silk, etc. are mainly used, and the color is preferably medium. And calico curtains are lively and lively, suitable for all seasons.
Pay attention when buying curtain fabrics:
1. Look at the variety. Be cautious when purchasing fabrics and curtains that have been treated with anti-shrinkage, anti-wrinkle, soft, flat, etc.
2. Smell the smell. If the product emits a pungent odor, there may be residual formaldehyde, so do not buy it.
3. Pick the color. When choosing a color, it is advisable to choose a light tone, so that the risk of formaldehyde and color fastness exceeding the standard will be smaller.
Pay attention when using:
1. In addition to curtains, some textiles such as bed sheets and quilts that are in direct contact with the skin also contain formaldehyde, so they must be washed before use.
2. The purchased curtains should be fully soaked and washed in clean water first to reduce the formaldehyde content remaining on the fabric.
3. If there are many windows in the room, you can choose curtains of different materials, such as blinds, roller blinds, etc.
4. After washing, dry the curtain cloth in an outdoor ventilated place before using it.
The above content about the color matching skills of bedroom curtains and the matters to be paid attention to when purchasing curtain fabrics is here.
CHICOLOGY Roller Window Shades , Window Blinds , Window Shades for Home , Roller Shades , Window Treatments , Window Blinds Cordless , Door Blinds , Urban White (Light Filtering), 70″W X 72″H; SEE MORE >>>