It is better to choose curtains to avoid light in the bedroom, especially when the sun shines in in the morning, it will affect sleep. The living room can choose a semi-shading method, so that it can meet the light needs of the living room. So do you know what are the advantages of blackout curtains? How to choose blackout curtains? Let’s introduce the relevant content in detail below and tell you how to choose blackout curtains. Let’s take a look at some related content. ,Take a look.
What are the advantages of blackout curtain fabric?
1. Good shading effect. The main advantage of blackout curtains is that they have a good shading effect. There are many materials for blackout curtains. Now the blackout curtains on the market can block 80% of ultraviolet radiation, so blackout curtains are widely used in families.
2. Heat insulation. Blackout curtains can block the heat radiation of the outside sun, so its heat insulation effect is very good, and it is often used in decoration, especially in summer, it can isolate the hot sun outside, and you will not feel hot indoors.
3. Decorative. Blackout curtains also have a strong decorative effect. Like curtains of other materials, they have rich patterns and can well decorate the home. And the use of blackout curtains is very wide, and can be seen in homes, hotels, offices and other occasions.
How to choose blackout curtains?
1. Choice of blackout curtain size
The size of the blackout curtain should be determined according to the size of the window. Floor-to-ceiling curtains can be selected for windows. Floor-to-ceiling curtains can be used for windows with a window sill higher than the floor, or curtains that are flush with the window sill.
2. Choice of blackout curtain fabrics
There are many fabrics for curtains, such as cotton, yarn, satin, man-made fibers, etc., and the fabrics that are more suitable for blackout curtains are: Flocking curtains and satin curtains, this kind of curtains are thick in texture, luxurious in appearance, good in shading and sound insulation.
3. Choice of color for blackout curtains
Generally, choose warm-toned curtains in the living room to set off a warm and warm atmosphere; for the bedroom, you can choose warm and soft colors, It can give people a more romantic feeling; you can choose fresh green curtains in the study room to create a natural, quiet and secluded atmosphere.
What are the advantages of blackout curtain fabric? Its advantages are introduced above. So it is a good choice to choose blackout curtains for the bedroom. How to choose blackout curtains is not only based on the size, but also the choice of fabric and color of the curtains. Only by making such a comprehensive purchase can you buy the desired curtains.